• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Myaac] Additional parsed pages from .*

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
I'm pretty bad at this crap but this will allow you to output files to your site after you add the linking in the admin panel and make the php file and have the location set to the file you wish to display on the site when the nav link is clicked.

PHP:
<?php
/**
* Rules
* @package   MyAAC
* @author    Gesior <[email protected]>
* @author    Slawkens <[email protected]>
* @copyright 2017 MyAAC
* @link      http://my-aac.org
* @Admin Death - Tenebre.org because he is ok sometimes but mostly a turd.
*/
defined('MYAAC') or die('Direct access not allowed!');
$title = 'Sending Crypto Currency for premium points.';
echo "<div style ='font:21px/21px Arial,tahoma,sans-serif;color:#ff0000'> Crypto payments are not processed until staff is online.</div>";
echo "<div style ='font:21px/21px Arial,tahoma,sans-serif;color:#ff0000'> All crypto payments will count as 3x rewards!.</div>";

echo nl2br(file_get_contents('C:\Users\Legend Death\Desktop\RoT\data\logs\crypto.txt', true));
?>

The next file is any text file you want and set the above code to fetch(change that directory!)

Here is what I am using for now until some real php coders can make a crypto script for myaac :p

Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dogecoin(DOGE) This is the coolest coin :)
DRRSKwG2ziHkyYjpDNV5oWwbh2asQHrBKP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verge(XVG)
D9mg5AoRqy5xEkZXMgowoswQRf8YAUmv5M
Digibyte(DGB)
DLCCvz8vx5HgQbnn2EKQaDCcUMmoQVMdVa
Stellar Lumens(XLM)
GAMUDHBRZGX5FZ5Y7Y57DP7YJVOIVQRPK2RR7CNZOSRSYWOI4ZDW5YSS
Tron(TRX)
0x5814DED1088c97856660A1D084B492a5c6b88EB6
Funfair(FUN)
Status(SNT)
Decentraland(MANA)
Bytecoin(BCN)
24qYEM1Uyo35gdaq5pm1K39nJVaxc8xtkTLB34N5FrHZ8KTR2nBHvJ4bBwBC7Uwn3tEXakXPpwuXB614LsjankkoTN2mJCN
Mintcoin(MINT)
MaQuRW3oR75cSuGURYXPXUaRixtW3EUWCK

>> Is your coin type not on this list? Let us know so we can add it!

And for those who want to get some real code for automations going I dug up the resources needed....

This is for bleutrade and it is pretty handy for making this stuff automated.
Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange | Bleutrade.com

And here is a sample of the current stuff I just posted. That is on my site...
Tenebre

Now why am I doing this? Well lets see...
The crypto market is faster and safer transactions for us, it will allow us to transfer money to our servers cheaper as well. No one can take it from us with chargebacks and so forth. This is a much better e-trading tool and the market for cryptos has passed jp morgan and bank of america combined. In the next 5 years it will be the main economy.

Thanks guys :)

This is also really useful if you want to output any kind of .txt log files from the server through script and want them formatted for you.

Good seeing someone releases something for MyAAC.

Hope one day there will be more releases of plugins and templates for MyAAC!

Cheers.