• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC downloads php is missing, but still pulling from somewhere

Jeaux

Reaction score
I've managed to get MyAAC working (with a lot of work left to do), but for now I can't seem to figure out why the Downloads section of my website works when there's no downloads.php to reference in the appropriate admin container. There's a php for everything else, but downloads is missing and yet still shows information. Does this hide in another php or something? I'm so lost XD

I've managed to get MyAAC working (with a lot of work left to do), but for now I can't seem to figure out why the Downloads section of my website works when there's no downloads.php to reference in the appropriate admin container. There's a php for everything else, but downloads is missing and yet still shows information. Does this hide in another php or something? I'm so lost XD

Downloads page is saved in Admin Panel -> Pages -> Downloads.

There you can edit it.

Back