• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myaac - Gesior Shop Plugin gifts.php error 500

elitehox

Reaction score
I'm trying to install the gesior shop for Myaac plugin. when i try acess gifts.php return error 500 http.

Can anyone help me? this is apache error log ...

PHP:
[php7:error] [pid 24148] [client 177.130.9.96:56512] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' in /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php:86\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query()\n#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_DB_PDOQuery.php(13): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery()\n#2 /var/www/html/plugins/gesior-shop-system/libs/shop-system.php(137): OTS_Base_DB->query()\n#3 /var/www/html/system/pages/gifts.php(199): GesiorShop::getOffers()\n#4 /var/www/html/index.php(362): require('/var/www/html/s...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php on line 86

erro1.jpg

Last edited:

- Errors
I get white page with error 500

The question is: did you install the plugin through Admin Panel -> Plugins, or did you just copy the files into plugins folder? The installation through admin panel is important, because it inserts missing columns and tables.

- Errors
I get white page with error 500

The question is: did you install the plugin through Admin Panel -> Plugins, or did you just copy the files into plugins folder? The installation through admin panel is important, because it inserts missing columns and tables.

i looked two ways...a lot of times
this error in instalation is a problem?

Attachments

Back