• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint MyAAC notification across forum visibility issue

Tarek1337

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
This is probably not the best place to post this, but couldn't figure out a better place, but;

This looks super strange on the Shades of Blue theme, it took me a few seconds to figure what was going on, but perhaps it's just my slow brain
firefox_BzeZy605qV.png

Pretty nice thing done by the mods/admins however, v much appreciated!

You're right, it does seem to be using wrong combination of colors. It's an additional theme and I've previously explained how they're notoriously bugged in some obscure uncommon areas like the one you found.

Now before someone asks why don't we fix it - by changing that color to something contrasting, we'd actually break something else where this color was making sense.

Oh I see, missed your post my bad, appreciate the explanation.

And yeah, I can understand, changing text color to fix one thing will most definitely ruin it somewhere else, this banner thing is temporary anyway, so not a big deal in the longer run.

Back