• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i only see the first 24, database only have the first 24

Any problem detected, it reloads but only adds the 24 first monsters

I have the same problem. When i click reload its says that all creatures were added but some of them are missing even from DB.
iN1THdv.png

My monsters.xml - Pastebin

How do one use the Pages system on the Admin panel? Does it create pages or what?

How do one use the Pages system on the Admin panel? Does it create pages or what?

You can create custom pages that are saved in database. They can be either in HTML or in PHP (when 'PHP' is checked).
Its then easier to update AAC, cause pages are saved in database, so you don't need to move them.

Example: (this link will be available under ?subtopic=downloads)
2ryk1p3.jpg

But this is not all if you want to add a page. You also need to add link in your template.

By the way, Making the Ingame Tibia Store working, is it hard to do? Maybe doin a plugin for it?

I got question about plugin installation, because it always gives this error message: "the file you are trying to upload is not a .zip file". Even though I'm trying to install your dark-template layout, it still gives same error text. My .zip files are packed with WinRAR but it should not be the case. Anyway to fix this?

Another question about layouts, can I use gesior templates with MyAAC and should I be able to install them via plugins?

Change in line 806 if($rank_of_player->isLoaded()) { to if($rank_of_player->isLoaded()) {
;)

It has already been fixed in repo.

I've just released version v0.2.4.

This is mostly bug-fixing release. No new features were added.
  • fixed invite to guild
  • added id field on monsters, so you can delete them in phpmyadmin
  • fixed adding some creatures with ' and "
  • fixed when there are spaces at beginning of the file (creatures)
  • fixed when file is unable to parse (creatures)
  • fixed typo loss_items => loss_containers
  • more elegant way of showing message on reload creatures and spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back