• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to also mod_rewite the actions inside accountmanagement page?
Code:
?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=createcharacter
to
Code:
account/manage&action=createcharacter

Hey man! Another question, How do i utilize the multiworld system? How does it work? And could ye make a tutorial?

Samples get deleted everytime I create a new character, any idea why?

Is there a way to also mod_rewite the actions inside accountmanagement page?
Code:
?subtopic=accountmanagement&action=createcharacter
to
Code:
account/manage&action=createcharacter
I will definitely do this in my next commits. It will look like this: account/manage/createcharacter

Hey man! Another question, How do i utilize the multiworld system? How does it work? And could ye make a tutorial?
It doesn't work yet fully on this AAC. There are some missings things. I will do full multiworld support soon.

Samples get deleted everytime I create a new character, any idea why?
There's nowhere in this AAC line that deletes any character. Maybe you got some script in your OTS that do this? Are you sure this happens after creating new character?

Can you upload more layouts like shadowcores?
Yeah, I will upload more layouts very soon! Be patient!

There's nowhere in this AAC line that deletes any character. Maybe you got some script in your OTS that do this? Are you sure this happens after creating new character?

I think is was a kind of conflict between the website and my database schema, since as soon as I installed the website, the samples came with the deletion field = 1 in the database. I quickly changed it to 0 before they were deleted and the problem was solved.
And btw, great website :) I personally loved the dark ritual template

hey, if no problem for u, but u can convert this layout for myacc?

ty!

How do i add an Admin account? if i dont have one or if the admin account got deleted?

ERROR: Cannot find /config.lua file.

/home/servidor/tfs/build/

Shop Admin
Sem título.png
in templates\tibiacom\index.php
search:
Code:
link_gifts_history
remove
Code:
echo "</div>";
or change to
Code:
echo "</a>";
below add
PHP:
if(hasFlag(FLAG_SUPER_ADMIN))
echo "<a href='?subtopic=shopadmin&action=points'>
  <div id='submenu_shopadminvip' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_shopadminvip' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><font color=red>! Add Points !</font></div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>
</a>";
if(hasFlag(FLAG_SUPER_ADMIN))
echo "<a href='?subtopic=shopadmin'>
  <div id='submenu_shopadmin' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_shopadmin' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><font color=red>! Add Offer !</font></div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>
</a>";
echo "</div>";

[PHP] shopadmin - Pastebin.com
Credits Shop Admin Dezon

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice to see that there are no any posts :) It means that there are not any new bugs.

BTW. We have over 157 installations already!:eek:

I'm gonna use your AAC on my next project. Right now I'm starting to set up proper websites for my server and so far I haven't found any major bugs but I will point out few things.
1) Plugin system doesn't find correct paths for .zip files while using Google Chrome browser ( Explorer works fine for me ).
2) Monsters images are downloaded by their names which should be changed to outfit id. So I don't need to have several images of same outfit with different names. Also it will increase database's download speed while using remote access.
3) Same goes for custom items which are a pain in the ass. For example if I have few custom items I have to either host all the images or use broken images. I should be able to define source for the custom items by their item id. In other words custom items with id 11500-11600 are downloaded from different source.

can comver the most powerfull guild of gessior for myaacc ???

That code base is not clean and utterly and truly gross. The site seems to work though, but this type of php is slow and harder to maintain than it need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back