• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also be nice to see an "imbed" function, or the ability to add iframe's without your HTML editor.

jesus... "embed" (its late..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @slawkens,

Using absolute positions are bad mkay?

2e4j0q9.png

Also, your "add page" functionality does nothing... I can drop .php files into this, it picks up the file which is nice, but doesn't reference this in the side-menu.

XEbJK92.png

Yeah, this functionality currently only adds page that they can be loaded by aac, it doesn't make any modifications to template itself. In future I plan that it will also add links in templates automatically.

Also, why is there a blank image used to add a tbody margin?

fRyVgxm.png

I think that's cause Cipsoft made it that way. Of course it could be done also without image.
Would also be nice to see an "imbed" function, or the ability to add iframe's without your HTML editor.

Could you explain it more?

Presently, your HTML source editor does not support iframes. For example, I want to throw a video up on my news page.. The HTML editor does not allow this.

Presently, your HTML source editor does not support iframes. For example, I want to throw a video up on my news page.. The HTML editor does not allow this.

That was true till today ;)

Now, I've updated the TinyMCE editor, and IFrames are supported as well. Just go to "Insert" -> "Media" -> "Embed" and paste your IFrame code here.

Download the latest version here: https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/archive/master.zip

Goodjob @slawkens :)

Also, your config: "'highscores_groups_hidden' => 4, // this group id and higher won't be shown on the highscores"

Highscores - astralot

Doesn't work.

Scratch that, it only supports ID 1, 2 and 3.

https://i.imgur.com/ARQfOsm.png - accountmanagement.php

Can't reset password. (This is with your newest accountmanagement.php file) - last updated 4 days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
how to disable the shit cache save history ?
because every edit i need reinstall this shit to see changes lol :confused:

i've recently installed MyAcc (latest vers from GitHub) but after install im only getting white screen.
im using OTX 3.10 (Maluuco)

i've recently installed MyAcc (latest vers from GitHub) but after install im only getting white screen.
im using OTX 3.10 (Maluuco)

Cannot reproduce. What OS are you using and what webserver? Can you post your apache error.log?

Cannot reproduce. What OS are you using and what webserver? Can you post your apache error.log?
Thanks 4 fast answer im using UniformServ and Windows 10.
Code:
[Sun Oct 15 13:39:09.559866 2017] [:error] [pid 8624:tid 2132] [client ::1:3348] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\index.php on line 45
And this is the line 45:
Code:
if(!empty(BASE_DIR))
    $uri = str_replace(BASE_DIR . '/', '', $uri);
else
    $uri = str_replace_first('/', '', $uri);

Thanks 4 fast answer im using UniformServ and Windows 10.
Code:
[Sun Oct 15 13:39:09.559866 2017] [:error] [pid 8624:tid 2132] [client ::1:3348] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\index.php on line 45
And this is the line 45:
Code:
if(!empty(BASE_DIR))
    $uri = str_replace(BASE_DIR . '/', '', $uri);
else
    $uri = str_replace_first('/', '', $uri);

Thanks.

Try changing that line to:
Code:
if(!empty(constant('BASE_DIR')))

Thanks.

Try changing that line to:
Code:
if(!empty(constant('BASE_DIR')))
Code:
[Sun Oct 15 14:01:56.171156 2017] [:error] [pid 2044:tid 2108] [client ::1:3450] PHP Fatal error:  Can't use function return value in write context in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\index.php on line 45

ok, try this then:
Code:
$tmp = BASE_DIR;
if(!empty($tmp))

@slawkens Can not you make the gesior shop available using pagseguro? I'm trying more does not work :(

@slawkens Can not you make the gesior shop available using pagseguro? I'm trying more does not work :(

Yes, I will convert Gesior script to MyAAC. Probably this week. First need to update account management page to the latest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back