• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
No webpage found for http: //localhost/index.php.
Im getting this when i click home button

I solved it
Btw im using ShadowCores template.
Now i have this problem:
W96kVf1

To celebrate 400 installations:
installs_2.jpg

I released MyAAC version 0.6.2!

Download: Release MyAAC 0.6.2 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

This version contains custom forums for guilds and forum for groups.
It also contains command line tool that can install plugin.

Full changelog:
Code:
* added forums for guilds and groups
* added nice looking menu for my account page in default template
* new command line tool: install_plugin.php - can be used to install plugins from command line. Usage: "php install_plugin.php path_to_file"
* added new tooltip to view characters equipment item name and monster loot
* added items.xml loader class and weapons.xml loader class
* minimum PHP version to install AAC is now 5.3.0 cause of Anonymous functions used by Twig
* Added 'Are you sure?' popup when uninstalling plugin
* added some warnings when plugin json file is incomplete
* fixed showing in characters ban expires when is unlimited
* fixed displaying monster loot when item.name in loot is used instead of item.id
* load also runes into spells table
* display plugin uninstall option only if its possible
* after changing template you will be redirected to latest viewed page
* display gallery add image form only on main gallery page
* (internal) moved most of guilds html-in-php code to twig
* (internal) moved spells page to twig template
* (internal) removed useless spells.spell column that was duplicate of spells.words
* (internal) save monster loot in database in json format instead loading it every time from xml file
* (internal) store monster voices and immunities in json format
* (internal) moved buttons to separate template
* (internal) moved online search form to twig
* (internal) added new function getItemNameById($id)
* (internal) Moved plugin install logic to a new class: Plugins
* (internal) changed spells.vocations database field to store json data instead of comma separated
* (internal) removed $hook_types array, using defined() and constant() functions now
* (internal) removed useless monsters.gfx_name field from database
* (internal) renamed database field monsters.hide_creature to hidden
* (internal) renamed existing Items class to Items_Images
* (internal) optimized Spells class
* (internal) new function: OTS_Guild::hasMember(OTS_Player $player)
* (internal) new function: Forum::hasAccess($board_id)

Im loving all you have done, my current project uses znote cus I already edited many many things on it but I recommend everyone to use this aac, almost everyday it has an update and you @slawkens, thanks for it.

Im loving all you have done, my current project uses znote cus I already edited many many things on it but I recommend everyone to use this aac, almost everyday it has an update and you @slawkens, thanks for it.

Yeah, that's cause I'm working on it almost 8 hours a day ;) (in my work time).

Thanks for your support!

Hello slawkens, is this compatible with OTHire? If so what version should I configure it for :) Thanks

Hello slawkens, is this compatible with OTHire? If so what version should I configure it for :) Thanks

Yes. It is compatible with OTHire. I tested it with OTHire OTHire 0.0.3. Use latest version - MyAAC 0.6.6.

Today I've moved menus to the database and added some nice editor to edit them! Now you can easily add new pages using Pages and Menus Admin Tools.

Look:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-24 um 14.45.48.png

It have support for integration with PagSeguro or PayPal ?
btw, the aac looks very nice. Good job

It have support for integration with PagSeguro or PayPal ?
btw, the aac looks very nice. Good job

I will be moving this week shop system from latest Gesior to this AAC. I will be also moving new Account Management from latest Gesior.

Currently only this shop is available with paypal, homepay, dotpay and contenidopago: [MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

Can you add native news ticker support like what is at the top of the RL Tibia website? It's an incredibly useful tool to post information that doesn't warrant a full news post.

Can you add native news ticker support like what is at the top of the RL Tibia website? It's an incredibly useful tool to post information that doesn't warrant a full news post.

Please ignore this. I'm an idiot

First version of MyAAC has been released exactly over 6 months and 20 days ago.

Today, to celebrate 500 installs, I'm releasing version 0.7.0.

Changes and download: Release MyAAC 0.7.0 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

New features? Dynamically loaded menus from db, you can edit them easily in Admin Panel.
Also anonymous usage statistics reporting has been added. What is this? It will report every 30 days to the central MyAAC server some statistics about your server: enabled features, list of used plugins, templates, locales and some version numbers (like PHP, MySQL). Of course only if user agree! With this informations I will make a statistics page (dashboard) on my-aac.org, which will list the most popular plugins used, most used MyAAC versions across all installations etc.

when I make a guild with for example name
"The Boys"
it will say "invalid guild name format" when i try to make any changes to the guild. The guild will still be created but i cant make any changes to it/leave it etc. And I want such names to be allowed!
How do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back