• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I make a guild with for example name
"The Boys"
it will say "invalid guild name format" when i try to make any changes to the guild. The guild will still be created but i cant make any changes to it/leave it etc. And I want such names to be allowed!
How do I fix this?

You sure you using latest version (0.7.0)? Cause it has been fixed. I'm testing it locally with same name and it works.

You sure you using latest version (0.7.0)? Cause it has been fixed. I'm testing it locally with same name and it works.

no man i havent updated it, sry! I believe it is 0.6.6 version.
i have made lots of changes to the website in many different files and last time i updated the changes i made were totally incompatible with the updates that were made.

maybe i should just add the new guild websites into my folder instead of updating the whole site ?

no man i havent updated it, sry! I believe it is 0.6.6 version.
i have made lots of changes to the website in many different files and last time i updated the changes i made were totally incompatible with the updates that were made.

maybe i should just add the new guild websites into my folder instead of updating the whole site ?

Its enough if you replace system/pages/guilds folder. But I'm not sure if it was already present in 0.6.6.

What do I change in order to get the player to end up in Rookgard? My rook town ID is 3 but whatever I change a new character starts in Town id 1

Code:
    // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
    'character_towns' => array(1),

// list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'
    ),

I understand you need to change something in here? I have tried but cannot get it to work.

Also whenever I change 'account_premium_days' => 365, // default premium days on new account to anything but "0" I get this error when creating an account:

Code:
This page isn’t working[/B]
[B]127.0.0.1 is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Though the account gets created but you get this browser error and the account is free account

What do I change in order to get the player to end up in Rookgard? My rook town ID is 3 but whatever I change a new character starts in Town id 1

Code:
    // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
    'character_towns' => array(1),

// list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'
    ),

I understand you need to change something in here? I have tried but cannot get it to work.

Don't know if that's what you meant, but it should be:
Code:
'character_towns' => array(3),

Also whenever I change 'account_premium_days' => 365, // default premium days on new account to anything but "0" I get this error when creating an account:

Code:
This page isn’t working[/B][/B]
[B][B]127.0.0.1 is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Though the account gets created but you get this browser error and the account is free account

What otserv are you running? Seems there's no accounts.premdays or accounts.lastday field in your database table.

Code:
I want the a newly created character to start in rookgard (Town ID 3) instead of automatically starting in Town ID 1

What otserv are you running? Seems there's no accounts.premdays or accounts.lastday field in your database table.
OTHire 0.0.3

Code:

I just want a newly created character not to be able to choose town when creating a character and automatically end up in Town ID 3.
And I am using OTHire 0.0.3

I just want a newly created character not to be able to choose town when creating a character and automatically end up in Town ID 3.
And I am using OTHire 0.0.3

Yeah, as I said. Set characters_towns to array(3). Just tried it now and it works.

Like this:
Code:

Database after creating new character:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-04 um 08.56.18.png

There is no ability to add a forum board?

Yes, since version 0.4.0 you can add/modify/delete/hide/move forum boards. You just need a super admin account or FLAG_CONTENT_FORUM flag.

Hi, how can i use the changelog?

Currently only by adding new records into myaac_changelog table in database (phpmyadmin). In future I plan to add graphical interface for adding/changing changelogs.

@slawkens

how to add new pages without website? Page Not Found

I added the new file in myaac-master / system / pages /

Hello Sir,

haha, Slawkens may have been half asleep when he responded. When you click "Add news" (logging in as admin) you have the ability to add the comment to ticket, or the newsboard:

4QSw445.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back