• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
spells is bugged or give me example.

when i add on database myacc_spells Sorcerer
then i select in my web paladin its change vocations on spells list from socrerer to paladin.

srry me again =P now im having some issues whit the isntalation part i sudo apt-get install, all the complements listened on github page, but when trying to go to http://localhost/install i get

Not Found
The requested URL /install was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80

what is happening?

spells is bugged or give me example.

when i add on database myacc_spells Sorcerer
then i select in my web paladin its change vocations on spells list from socrerer to paladin.

No, spells are not bugged. Did you tried to reload them? Whats showing on spells page?

srry me again =P now im having some issues whit the isntalation part i sudo apt-get install, all the complements listened on github page, but when trying to go to http://localhost/install i get

Not Found
The requested URL /install was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80

what is happening?

Did you ever download MyAAC from github? (Here: Release MyAAC 0.7.3 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub).

Seems like there's no install/ dir in your www directory, which is included by default in MyAAC package.

yes, i did it U.U i have the same items on the folder and on the github file, actuali i use git to get it jiji, i was tinking that it could be the link type thing what do you say?

or maybe avoid using php7 and using the recomended one?

Last edited by a moderator:
hiho slaw,

would it be possible to put news ticker and changelog through the admin page?

hiho slaw,

would it be possible to put news ticker and changelog through the admin page?

News ticker you can already put through "Add News" button (same as adding news). But changelog management interface i'm planning into 1.0 release.

bugged cahracter next level percent
in game show 88% to level in character page on website show 70%

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND `deletion` = 0 AND `account_id` != 1 ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5' at line 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php(974): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\boxes\highscores.php(49): getTopPlayers(5) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\index.php(429): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(411): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

bugged cahracter next level percent
in game show 88% to level in character page on website show 70%

Thanks. This has been fixed in my latest commit. You can download the latest version here: Release MyAAC 0.7.4 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub
Please tell me if it shows correctly now.

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND `deletion` = 0 AND `account_id` != 1 ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5' at line 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php(974): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\boxes\highscores.php(49): getTopPlayers(5) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\index.php(429): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(411): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

This has been fixed. Download latest version here: Release MyAAC 0.7.4 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

I've just updated demo.my-aac.org page with the latest version!

I've added links to download templates. You can preview and download almost every template released for MyAAC.
Link: Latest News - MyAAC Demo

Screenshot:
myaac_demo.jpg

I've also added list of plugins for MyAAC on the website, its available here: Plugins – MyAAC Official Website

Using latest commit (28 Dec)

The site won't load like 25% of the times. Throws a HTTP ERROR 500

Can't edit my message..

That only happens when the server its running.

When server is closed the site will work fine but very slow even on localhost takes 2-4 seconds to load.

Other AACs works fine and instant with the same database (its almost a clean db)

Hi! How can i add custom items images to display in character page?
I cant find where to change it
Thanks in advance!

Can't edit my message..

That only happens when the server its running.

When server is closed the site will work fine but very slow even on localhost takes 2-4 seconds to load.

Other AACs works fine and instant with the same database (its almost a clean db)

Can you look whats your apache error.log says? It should log every time 500 error throws.

Hi! How can i add custom items images to display in character page?
I cant find where to change it
Thanks in advance!

You can configure it it in config under item_images_url

i have one question. do you can fix the getvocations?

how to produce bug:
create vocations.xml
1.vocationid = 0 rook sample
2.vocationid = 10 some vocations then you got bug because
website checking with $i++
so why you cant get vocationid like this
vocation = 0 rook sample
vocation = 10 my two vocation.

example:

Code:
<vocations>
    <vocation id="0" clientid="0" name="None" description="none" gaincap="0" gainhp="0" gainmana="0" gainhpticks="0" gainhpamount="0" gainmanaticks="0" gainmanaamount="0" manamultiplier="12.0" attackspeed="9999" basespeed="220" soulmax="0" gainsoulticks="0" fromvoc="0">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>   
        <skill id="1" multiplier="3.0"/>   
        <skill id="2" multiplier="3.0"/>   
        <skill id="3" multiplier="3.0"/>   
        <skill id="4" multiplier="3.0"/>
        <skill id="5" multiplier="3.0"/>   
        <skill id="6" multiplier="3.0"/>   
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="10" clientid="10" name="dupa" description="a dupa" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="12" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="110" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="10">
    </vocation>

i have one question. do you can fix the getvocations?

how to produce bug:
create vocations.xml
1.vocationid = 0 rook sample
2.vocationid = 10 some vocations then you got bug because
website checking with $i++
so why you cant get vocationid like this
vocation = 0 rook sample
vocation = 10 my two vocation.

example:

Code:
<vocations>
    <vocation id="0" clientid="0" name="None" description="none" gaincap="0" gainhp="0" gainmana="0" gainhpticks="0" gainhpamount="0" gainmanaticks="0" gainmanaamount="0" manamultiplier="12.0" attackspeed="9999" basespeed="220" soulmax="0" gainsoulticks="0" fromvoc="0">
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="10" clientid="10" name="dupa" description="a dupa" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="12" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="110" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="10">
    </vocation>

Why don't you give your second vocation id = 1? It will fix the bug.

Why don't you give your second vocation id = 1? It will fix the bug.
i know but.... its bug.

and there more bugs
if you have more than 4 vocations it bugged in higscore, hidden doesn't work because i set = 1 still display in higscore
all vocations higher than 4

choose a vocation in higscore with higher than 4 vocations its too bugged. it will show all players without check vocations
fix
change this for($i = 1; $i < count($config_vocations) / 2; $i++)
to this
for($i = 1; $i < count($config_vocations) / 1; $i++)

choose a vocation in higscore with higher than 4 vocations its too bugged. it will show all players without check vocations
fix
change this for($i = 1; $i < count($config_vocations) / 2; $i++)
to this
for($i = 1; $i < count($config_vocations) / 1; $i++)

I've fixed it other way, here's the commit: * some small fix regarding highscores vocation box · slawkens/myaac@88a3205 · GitHub

i know but.... its bug.

and there more bugs
if you have more than 4 vocations it bugged in higscore, hidden doesn't work because i set = 1 still display in higscore
all vocations higher than 4

Its not a bug, its the only way MyAAC can detect your vocations. They should be numbered starting with id 0 to X. There shouldn't be any other IDs between. Just ids like this: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Its the only way we can detect your promoted vocations and by using config.vocations_amount we can detect your base vocations without promotion.

UPDATE! Version v0.7.5 has been released.

Changes:
  • fixed bug on othire with config.account_premium_days
  • fixed bug on TFS 1.x when online_afk is enabled
  • warning about leaving news page with changes
  • added player status to tibiacom top 5 highscores box
  • save detected country on create account in session
  • fixed getPremDays and isPremium functions (newest 11.x engines are bugged when it comes to PACC, its not fault of MyAAC)
  • fix when there are no changelogs or highscores yet
  • small fix regarding getTopPlayers function which was ignoring $limit variable
  • fixed news adding when type != ARTICLE
  • fixed template path finding
  • fixed displaying article_text when it was empty saved

next bug.
Reload monsters -> not all monsters got items loot
like Giant Spider -> Cyclops Smith

why? idk

next bug.
Reload monsters -> not all monsters got items loot
like Giant Spider -> Cyclops Smith

why? idk

Can you post your giant spider.xml monster file? And also elaborate more what is wrong, cause I didn't understand you fully. What's exactly wrong with the loot?

After installing 0.7.5 I get:

"This page isn’t working
127.0.0.1 is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

When creating a new account.

Using the same settings I had on the previous version so I haven't changed any settings. Also I am using OTHire.

After installing 0.7.5 I get:

"This page isn’t working
127.0.0.1 is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

When creating a new account.

Using the same settings I had on the previous version so I haven't changed any settings. Also I am using OTHire.

Thanks for the report.

Try this: https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/archive/0.7.zip (Its latest 0.7 that will be released soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back