• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
@slawkens
I was wondering if you could make a standard option to turn on custom client on ?downloads page rather than forcing to edit the php by user. (Edit option like we have on latest news etc; would be great addition)

You can add new page in Admin Panel -> Pages and name it "downloads", then default downloads page from php will be automatically overwritten by this. This way you can edit your downloads page with build-in HTML editor. ;)

oh thanks, didn't notice you could that.
Thanks

Hello, i have problem to create character, help me ?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
6lGoR

Last edited by a moderator:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY `vote` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL ;
/\ dont work buy i changed int for varchar and is ok, have problem ??

ALTER table `myaac_account_actions` modify `ip` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
/\ perfect

i am using otx3.1 last version, buy why this errors ? thx

How do I send email when creating the account? I made the configuration but when I command to create an account(config.php), it hangs and does not send, does it need to install PHPMAILER or not?

How do I send email when creating the account? I made the configuration but when I command to create an account(config.php), it hangs and does not send, does it need to install PHPMAILER or not?

Make sure that account_welcome_mail configurable is enabled in your config.php.

PHPMailer is installed by default, so you don't need to install it again.

Just configure smtp_* section in your config.php.

When something goes wrong an error from PHPMailer will be shown after registering account.

Make sure that account_welcome_mail configurable is enabled in your config.php.

PHPMailer is installed by default, so you don't need to install it again.

Just configure smtp_* section in your config.php.

When something goes wrong an error from PHPMailer will be shown after registering account.

the configuration is ok , i am testing in my microsoft outlook and is ok, but now is error dont exist table "killers" ?

look the log: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

error in site : An error occorred while sending email! Account not created. Try again. Error:
SMTP connect() failed. Troubleshooting · PHPMailer/PHPMailer Wiki · GitHub
More info in system/logs/error.log

the configuration is ok , i am testing in my microsoft outlook and is ok, but now is error dont exist table "killers" ?

error in site : An error occorred while sending email! Account not created. Try again. Error:

Smtp working now, the problem is the google cloud vpn blocking ports 465 and 587, i am using gmail now, but and this error of table killers ? thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Smtp working now, the problem is the google cloud vpn blocking ports 465 and 587, i am using gmail now, but and this error of table killers ? thx

Disable $config['characters']['frags'], its not supported by your server.

Time of page loading

Do you have problem with long time of page loading or it's only my problem?

how i block accounts without email autentication to login ?

Currently there is no such feature in MyAAC. You would need to make a check in system/login.php like this:
Replace:
Code:
if($account_logged->isLoaded() && encrypt(($config_salt_enabled ? $account_logged->getCustomField('salt') : '') . $login_password) == $account_logged->getPassword()
                && (!isset($t) || $t['attempts'] < 5)
                )
            {

with this:
Code:
if($account_logged->isLoaded() && encrypt(($config_salt_enabled ? $account_logged->getCustomField('salt') : '') . $login_password) == $account_logged->getPassword()
                && (!isset($t) || $t['attempts'] < 5) && (int)$account_logged->getCustomField('email_verified') == 1
                )
            {

This won't display message that you can't login without email, it will just prevent doing that. If you want to show a notice that player need to confirm their email then you would need to modify this code.

But in general I highly do not recommend requiring users to confirm their emails. On my server 3% of accounts got confirmed emails.

I found problem with logo, I was trying to change my logo, but the address of logo image must be different. I deleted all images folder but logo still exist :O

wtf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back