• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find new error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in /var/www/html/config.local.php on line 16

I find new error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in /var/www/html/config.local.php on line 16

You made some small typo/mistake when editing config.local.php

Show what is in lines: 15/16/17

my list of cities does not appear the name ... The list appears, but without the names of the cities, how to correctly configure the config?

my list of cities does not appear the name ... The list appears, but without the names of the cities, how to correctly configure the config?

Hello,

Did you configure this too in config.php?

Code:
    // list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'
    ),

It's in format ID of town => Name of town. Town IDS you can see in map editor.

Hello,

Did you configure this too in config.php?

Code:
    // list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'
    ),

It's in format ID of town => Name of town. Town IDS you can see in map editor.
// town list used when creating character
// won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
'character_towns' => array(
1 => 'cityOne',
2 => 'cityTwo',
3 => 'cityThree'
),

// list of towns
'towns' => array(
1 => 'cityOne',
2 => 'cityTwo',
3 => 'cityThree'
),

I do not see the name of the cities, I can not create players with the chosen city ...

When choosing any city, it arrows the city 0 in the database

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody help me here tried this 3 times and and no internet links help me with this Imgur

Your password for MySQL is not correct. You need to set correct password in config.lua, so your server can connect to it, and website too.

Here's temporary fix:
[MyAAC][Plugin][Template] ShadowCores
thx fixed have more problems like the highscores character outfits is too close to the name and view character button's img on characters info not working

thx fixed have more problems like the highscores character outfits is too close to the name and view character button's img on characters info not working
fixed the img only characters outfit in highscores left

hello

account_country_recognize' => true

problem when this option is enabled.
cause big delay loading page create account.... in my server +- 30s

How can i use war system in Tibia 10.00 using tfs 1.2?

bug bugged bug and 1000000 bug.

I can't install it because of set chmod when you set it website stop work awesome trying crash linux keep it up!! important is sql injection to hack credit card and bank transfer.

dont use it. is for hack your computer and take information about you credit card, bank account and transfer money to he account

We have detected that you don't have access to write to the system/cache directory. Under linux you can fix it by using this two command, where first one should be enough (for apache):

chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www/*
chmod -R 660 system/cache

when i do it, my website crash stop working, guys fix it

bug bugged bug and 1000000 bug.

I can't install it because of set chmod when you set it website stop work awesome trying crash linux keep it up!! important is sql injection to hack credit card and bank transfer.

dont use it. is for hack your computer and take information about you credit card, bank account and transfer money to he account

We have detected that you don't have access to write to the system/cache directory. Under linux you can fix it by using this two command, where first one should be enough (for apache):

chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www/*
chmod -R 660 system/cache

when i do it, my website crash stop working, guys fix it

This is most likely because your data path is set to the path you are calling.
chmod changes permissions to allow the owner and group to read and and execute read = 4, execute = 2.

Why would you make false accusations of SQL injection to hack credit cards with no valid proof all because you don't understand the meaning of CHMOD and CHOWN yet want to run a Linux based server.
No wonder why half the OT community just packup shop and stop releasing and helping.

You need to find your system cache folder and set the permissions.
If the owner of the folder isn't wwwdata then you don't want to set var to www as this means it won't work.

Its based on the owner of the folder and who has permissions. NOT THE superuser or root account.
I have a normal user account created for my VPN which hosts my OT server and i just gave it the permissions and the website works fine.

What exactly am I supposed to do on this one?

It used to work normally, maybe I forgot about something?

Attachments

• 39075637_2239081806134360_8099686533545590784_n.jpg
    39075637_2239081806134360_8099686533545590784_n.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 33 · VirusTotal
@slawkens can you add guild pages like real tibia ? some gesiors have this function, i dont know how to put on myacc

Someone help ?

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rlname' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php(173): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\login.php(127): OTS_Account->load('3') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(167): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

Someone help ?

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rlname' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php(173): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\login.php(127): OTS_Account->load('3') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(167): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

The database you use doesn't have "rlname" in "accounts" table.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `rlname` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL

IF you had read that error you could clearly see the key words..

Unknown column, 'rlname'

all good but next error :

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ots.myaac_config' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\status.php(59): OTS_Base_DB->query('SELECT `name`, ...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(168): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back