• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the config.php blank so it takes it from my config.lua in my server directory have you set the correct path to your server dir?

config.local.php:
$config['server_path'] = 'C:\www'; // or whatever path you use. just an example

and config.lua
ip = ""

PHP:
<?php

function getNewPosts($limit = 10) {
    global $config, $db;

$cache = Cache::getInstance();
    $fetch_from_db = true;
    if($cache->enabled())
    {
        $tmp = '';
        if($cache->fetch('top_' . $limit . '_posts', $tmp))
        {
            $posts = unserialize($tmp);
            $fetch_from_db = false;
        }
    }
    if($fetch_from_db)
    {
        $posts = $db->query('SELECT `author_guid`, `post_text`,`post_date`, `post_topic` FROM `'. TABLE_PREFIX . 'forum` ORDER BY `post_date` DESC LIMIT ' . (int)$limit)->fetchAll();

if($cache->enabled())
            $cache->set('top_' . $limit . '_posts', serialize($posts), 120);
    }
    return $posts;
}
$posts = getNewPosts(7);

echo '<div style="background: #fff">';
foreach($posts as &$post) {
    echo '<p><b>T: '.$post['post_topic'].'</b><br/>
P: '.$post['post_text'] . '<br/>
D: ' . date('d.m.y H:i:s',$post['post_date']). '</p>';
}
unset($post);

echo '</div>';

Looking for something like that?
Bit sloppy but does the job.
F2ZkdKd.png

PHP:
<?php

function getNewPosts($limit = 10) {
    global $config, $db;

$cache = Cache::getInstance();
    $fetch_from_db = true;
    if($cache->enabled())
    {
        $tmp = '';
        if($cache->fetch('top_' . $limit . '_posts', $tmp))
        {
            $posts = unserialize($tmp);
            $fetch_from_db = false;
        }
    }
    if($fetch_from_db)
    {
        $posts = $db->query('SELECT `author_guid`, `post_text`,`post_date`, `post_topic` FROM `'. TABLE_PREFIX . 'forum` ORDER BY `post_date` DESC LIMIT ' . (int)$limit)->fetchAll();

if($cache->enabled())
            $cache->set('top_' . $limit . '_posts', serialize($posts), 120);
    }
    return $posts;
}
$posts = getNewPosts(7);

echo '<div style="background: #fff">';
foreach($posts as &$post) {
    echo '<p><b>T: '.$post['post_topic'].'</b><br/>
P: '.$post['post_text'] . '<br/>
D: ' . date('d.m.y H:i:s',$post['post_date']). '</p>';
}
unset($post);

echo '</div>';

Looking for something like that?
Bit sloppy but does the job.
F2ZkdKd.png

Yes bro

I'm looking for something like that. Is it possible get only the main topic, instead of comments?

I trying to use MyAcc in my ot 0.3.6 with sha1 in config.lua but in login return "Invalid Passwd" in game. In database account passwd don't return hash sha1. Am I doing something wrong during the installatio?

I trying to use MyAcc in my ot 0.3.6 with sha1 in config.lua but in login return "Invalid Passwd" in game. In database account passwd don't return hash sha1. Am I doing something wrong during the installatio?

I fix deleting column salt in table accounts (database) and reistaling MyAcc again.

Hi!

I have a problem, after i finish the installation, i try to go to the main page, but i can't reach it, y try taping the url (http://localhost/myaac-master/index.php) and it's the same, still not working, i saw php error log , for more details, and it's empty.

Somebody have an idea of what could be happening?

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings!

Hello!

Try to install MyACC v0.7.10 on my debian8 server. When i change access to folder using display comments and refresh page, i get HTTP ERROR 500.
Maybe someone have the same problem? Try on windows and it's work perfect.

@edit
SOLVED, editing more access.

Last edited:
what if i have hosting for website and dedicate server for server? then how i can load config.lua?

LMAOOO

When i try to create a character the page turns blank.

Could someone help me? I am using otx3.9 tibia client 11

Hello, I have a problem with the site when creating a character moves me to a white page and nothing more happens does not appear in the database database could you help me?

PL: Witam, mam problem ze strona przy tworzeniu charakteru przenosi mnie do białęj strony i nic więcej sie nie dzieje charakter nie pojawił sie w bazie danych moglibyscie mi pomoc?

Attachments

Hello, I have a problem with the site when creating a character moves me to a white page and nothing more happens does not appear in the database database could you help me?

PL: Witam, mam problem ze strona przy tworzeniu charakteru przenosi mnie do białęj strony i nic więcej sie nie dzieje charakter nie pojawił sie w bazie danych moglibyscie mi pomoc?

same here,

can create a new character with admin account only.

P.S
Can't login on TFS 1.3 build from git, there are some missing columns.

Maybe someone will find who will help us Exactly on the admin account the character will create, it seems to me that something with the encoding is wrong with the server has different writing in the database and the site has different but I might be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back