• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone will find who will help us Exactly on the admin account the character will create, it seems to me that something with the encoding is wrong with the server has different writing in the database and the site has different but I might be wrong
Going back to Gesior xD Old but gold.

In the config.php for the website,
change
Code:
'env' => 'prod', // 'prod' for production and 'dev' for development
to
Code:
'env' => 'dev', // 'prod' for production and 'dev' for development

do you get any errors then?
Its hard to diagnose without the errors.
I have a ton of extra fields added to my players db and use the newest build of myaac with no issues.

The green text image you posted, which log is that from?

In the config.php for the website,
change
Code:
'env' => 'prod', // 'prod' for production and 'dev' for development
to
Code:
'env' => 'dev', // 'prod' for production and 'dev' for development

do you get any errors then?
Its hard to diagnose without the errors.
I have a ton of extra fields added to my players db and use the newest build of myaac with no issues.

There is no 'env' => 'prod', in my config.php, im using "myaac 0.7.10" (Ubuntu 18.04 / Apache / PHP 7.2 )

This is TFS console on my VPS.

Still can't create a new character (only with admin acc is working) and my client is crashing when I try to login.
Is this a acc issue to? bad looktype or something?

Last edited:
Got like 20 errors like that during installation. Anyone know what I did wrong? 🤨

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'email' in 'accounts' in C:\Otserv\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:106 Stack trace: #0 C:\Otserv\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(106): PDO->query('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #1 C:\Otserv\UniServerZ\www\install\includes\functions.php(8): OTS_Base_DB->query('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #2 C:\Otserv\UniServerZ\www\install\tools\5-database.php(65): query('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #3 {main}

ok I figured it out.

just added this code:

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD COLUMN email INT DEFAULT 0;

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Created admin account...

Imported player samples...

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on null in D:\xampp\htdocs\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 123

Notice
: Undefined variable: ret in D:\xampp\htdocs\www\system\hooks.php on line 50

You need to ensure this is set correctly.
If you right click the image you can open the image and see the path to see whats wrong.

PHP:
    // images
    'outfit_images_url' => 'http://outfit-images.ots.me/outfit.php', // set to animoutfit.php for animated outfit
    'item_images_url' => 'http://item-images.ots.me/1092/', // set to images/items if you host your own items in images folder

I have a problem, the site is working fine except for one thing, it is not generating accounts in sha1, my conf lua is selected sha1, I even tried to force it to encrypt to sha1 in the functions file but it looks like it doesn't it works with sha1 ..

I have a problem, the site is working fine except for one thing, it is not generating accounts in sha1, my conf lua is selected sha1, I even tried to force it to encrypt to sha1 in the functions file but it looks like it doesn't it works with sha1 ..
I posted about this a while back, I just cannot remember where I posted it.

Check the Database.php file in the system folder.
It shows that

if(isset($config['lua']['sqlType'])) {// tfs 0.3 $config['database_encryption'] = $config['lua']['passwordType'];

if(isset($config['lua']['mysqlHost'])) // tfs 1.0
then it will use "sha1" as encryption

make sure you are using the correct tfs version based on those options.

Hello, Guys!
Need help, if hidden character in account ... page character bug...
See..
Can anyone help me fix pls?
bug.jpg

Reload monsters.
All records deleted from table 'myaac_monsters' in database.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on null in D:\xampp\htdocs\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 125

Reload monsters.
All records deleted from table 'myaac_monsters' in database.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on null in D:\xampp\htdocs\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 125

0.7.10 or 0.8-dev?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back