• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Is there a procedure to upgrade? Or is it enough to look at the repo and see what changed with the release and other commits?

Thank you in advance!

The standard procedure, is to download and replace all files. Then just simply visit website.

But if you have made any changes to the core code of MyAAC, then you might need WinMerge to show the differences in files.

Also, if you have plugins, you might need to reinstall them.

The standard procedure, is to download and replace all files. Then just simply visit website.

But if you have made any changes to the core code of MyAAC, then you might need WinMerge to show the differences in files.

Also, if you have plugins, you might need to reinstall them.
Thank you! 😊 In regards to the removed items like the myacc_commands table, do I just drop it after I replaced all the files?

hi @slawkens , i'm having this trouble with reCaptcha, I fill the "i'm not a robot" space but it still saying that I have to confirm, here is an image, I have correctly added site_key and secret_key, also added all mising tables I had by looking this, what should I do? thanks in advance!

recaptcha.png

If is possible, make it work like this?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Dear Slawkens,

At the beginning I would like to thank you very much for a job well done!

I have one problem, how can I edit my items in Shop ? From standards I got that items but I want to change them.
1592529117717.png

And there are any other template for shop system like this,

1592529316781.png

Thanks !

I wanted to do some changes to the shop system but never got around to it due to being busy.
If you the new admin panel there should be a gifts link at the bottom which allows you to add new items, delete and hide existing items.

Eventually I want to change the admin panel for more options and maybe look at new layout if slawkens has no plans to modify it for now.

This is some crisp shiz. Big contribution to the community. Thank you so much!

I wanted to do some changes to the shop system but never got around to it due to being busy.
If you the new admin panel there should be a gifts link at the bottom which allows you to add new items, delete and hide existing items.

Eventually I want to change the admin panel for more options and maybe look at new layout if slawkens has no plans to modify it for now.

Dear Leesne,

Yes, I have found it in Admin Panel under "gifts" but when I try to make my server 2 years ago I rembember that I have similar layout in MyAAC what I send before in shop and I can add items / points from shop Panel but now my shop looking very bad and I want to change them, in image file in htdocs I have found that "templates" from shop what I send before but how can I use them ? And how can I add points to my account ? Thanks in advice !

Last edited:
You would need to bring over whatever files are related to the shop but they may not be compatible if they are made with another version of myaac and the store has changed.
You can use win merge to compare the files and see what has changed.

If you want to send the php files and any other files relating to the shop, the current one you are using and then the one you want to use, when i get some time, i'll see if its a simple drag and drop.
Send me a private message with the files zipped..

What about the new layout you wanted where is the code?
Dear Leesne, what code you want ?

I think that Gesior ACC 2K19 got this layout in shop system

There are possibility to copy this into MyAAC ?
1592915532945.png

Thanks.

I had a quick look, its not a simple copy and paste job.
But it would be possible to import the layout code but would require parts to be picked apart.
I do not have the time to do that atm, I still have some projects I am working on.

Back