• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

I have php-fpm configured through nginx but my php version is 7.4.11. I renamed the MyAAC folder and moved it to /usr/share/nginx/html. All other test from that web directory(default) are working properly. I have a test page, Adminer and ZnoteAAC works properly but I have database table issues with it. I'm assuming it's a permissions issue but I tried chown -R http:http /usr/share/nginx/html as well and that didn't work. www-data is not a user for me. That's based on Debian. There seems to be no guides related to Arch Linux and the Debian one's don't translate well

I've read that arch linux got permissions problems under /usr/share folder.

So you need to move to other folder like /var/www

Hi Slawkens, I'm trying to set up a nostalrius 7.4 server, had trouble getting znote to work so I've switched to your 8.2 version - many thanks. I can create accounts (email not working but i have manually verified in phpmyadmin) but I cannot log on using OT Client or Tibia 7.4 with IP changer. This may be due to me not configuring these clients correctly, or I had the following error when installing/importing MyAAC:

Installation finished!
Created admin account...
Newses has been created...
Player samples has been imported...
Cannot load file C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/items/items.xml
Cannot load file C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/weapons/weapons.xml
Error: Cannot load monsters.xml. File is invalid. More info in system/logs/error.log file.
Spells has been loaded...
Congratulations! MyAAC is ready to use!
You can now login to Admin Panel, or visit homepage.

Please delete install/ directory.

Post bugs and suggestions at MyAAC – Official site of the MyAAC. The best AAC in the world! (https://my-aac.org), thanks!

This is the system/log file:

[Sat, 10 Oct 2020 23:19:15 +0200] [OTS_MonstersList.php] Fatal error: Cannot load monsters.xml (C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/monster/monsters.xml). Error: Array
(
[type] => 2
[message] => DOMDocument::load(): parsing XML declaration: '?>' expected in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/monster/monsters.xml, line: 1
[file] => C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac-0.8.2\system\libs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php
[line] => 70
)

Thanks for any help, I'm guessing I have an incomplete or broken version of nostalrius?

Edit: just realised I inputted client as 7.4 during MyAac install, and also used 7.4 client to connect. Nostal is 7.72 right, so maybe this is the problem?

Last edited:
I've read that arch linux got permissions problems under /usr/share folder.

So you need to move to other folder like /var/www
Dude... You're a genius.. I've been stumped on this issue several times even with other projects. I thought keeping the default web directory would keep it simple. It does seem to suffer from permission issues. I was wondering if I was complete trash with permissions and couldn't grasp it or what.. As soon as I moved it to /srv/http and chmod -R 755 /srv/http and chown -R http:http /srv/http it let's me access the installer. I've got it fully functional now. I also had to move forgottenserver to my web directory and re-run chown -R http:http /srv/http/* again. The permissions make it so tricky on Linux.

Last edited:
Hi Slawkens, I'm trying to set up a nostalrius 7.4 server, had trouble getting znote to work so I've switched to your 8.2 version - many thanks. I can create accounts (email not working but i have manually verified in phpmyadmin) but I cannot log on using OT Client or Tibia 7.4 with IP changer. This may be due to me not configuring these clients correctly, or I had the following error when installing/importing MyAAC:

Installation finished!
Created admin account...
Newses has been created...
Player samples has been imported...
Cannot load file C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/items/items.xml
Cannot load file C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/weapons/weapons.xml
Error: Cannot load monsters.xml. File is invalid. More info in system/logs/error.log file.
Spells has been loaded...
Congratulations! MyAAC is ready to use!
You can now login to Admin Panel, or visit homepage.

Please delete install/ directory.

Post bugs and suggestions at MyAAC – Official site of the MyAAC. The best AAC in the world! (https://my-aac.org), thanks!

This is the system/log file:

[Sat, 10 Oct 2020 23:19:15 +0200] [OTS_MonstersList.php] Fatal error: Cannot load monsters.xml (C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/monster/monsters.xml). Error: Array
(
[type] => 2
[message] => DOMDocument::load(): parsing XML declaration: '?>' expected in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/nost/Nostalrius-master/data/monster/monsters.xml, line: 1
[file] => C:\xampp\htdocs\myaac-0.8.2\system\libs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php
[line] => 70
)

Thanks for any help, I'm guessing I have an incomplete or broken version of nostalrius?

Edit: just realised I inputted client as 7.4 during MyAac install, and also used 7.4 client to connect. Nostal is 7.72 right, so maybe this is the problem?

No, client that you choosed won't change anything. It's just for downloads page.

And the errors you become is just monsters and items that won't be displayed on the website.

Do you have "account number" text input when you try to create an account on website?

No, client that you choosed won't change anything. It's just for downloads page.

And the errors you become is just monsters and items that won't be displayed on the website.

Do you have "account number" text input when you try to create an account on website?
So now I have -
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copy: doesn't exist.
Is there a simple solution to remove vocations entirely? I plan on running a server in Rook and commenting them and the other maps out for now would be ideal

Last edited:
So now I have -
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copy: doesn't exist.
Is there a simple solution to remove vocations entirely? I plan on running a server in Rook and commenting them and the other maps out for now would be ideal

Did you remove character_samples in config.php? If you want only Rook character, then set it like this:

Code:
'character_samples' => array( // vocations, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy'
   0 => 'Rook Sample',
),

Did you remove character_samples in config.php? If you want only Rook character, then set it like this:

Code:
'character_samples' => array( // vocations, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy'
   0 => 'Rook Sample',
),
I attempted using your code and also with others uncommented. It wouldn't work, so I came to the conclusion that the configuration was just too broken to mess with. Upon downloading the zip; instead of using git clone the default config works perfectly when I uncomment 1 - 4. Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Love the amazing response from a very active developer. Thanks for being awesome.

Hi Slawkens, your Myaac is working perfectly thanks and I do get account number text on website. The mistake was my end with client and I have now solved it.

Hey, really new to this. Im trying to get permission using Uniserv, but it says
'chown' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. How to work around?

On windows you don't need to set permissions. Just continue with the installation.

I fixed this problem by adding the following line at the end of the .htaccess file, located in the www folder

Options +FollowSymLinks

Lua:
<center><h1 class="srodek">Players registered in database<font color="green">
{{ total_players }}</font> </h1></center>
<br>

Why it is not working for me?
In admin panel it is working.

Last edited:
Did you put it in .twig.html template file?
I got it.
It is working

But i have a question.
Lua:
    <?php
    defined('MYAAC') or die('Direct access not allowed!');
    $title = 'Statistics';
    $query = $db->query('SELECT count(*) as `how_much` FROM `players`;');
    $query = $query->fetch();
    $total_players = $query['how_much'];

$twig->display('totalplayersglowna.html.twig', array(
        'total_players' => $total_players,
    ));
    ?></font> </h1></center>
<br>

\/ totalplayersglowna.html.twig
Code:
    <span class="info-box-number">{{ total_players }}</span>

There is possible to save it all in one code including the top next to php?

to avoid the file totalplayersglowna.html.twig ?

Last edited:
I got it.
It is working
View attachment 50952

But i have a question.
Lua:
    <?php
    $title = 'Statistics';

$twig->display('totalplayersglowna.html.twig', array(
        'total_players' => $total_players,
    ));
    ?></font> </h1></center>
<br>

\/ totalplayersglowna.html.twig
Code:
    <span class="info-box-number">{{ total_players }}</span>

There is possible to save it all in one code including the top next to php?

to avoid the file totalplayersglowna.html.twig ?

Sure, just do it like this:
PHP:
<?php
$title = 'Statistics';

?>
<center>
   <h1 class="srodek">Players registered in database<font color="green">
<span class="info-box-number">
   <?php echo $total_players; ?>
   </span>
      </font>
   </h1>
</center>
<br>

But I would suggest you do separate HTML code from PHP code, where you save the HTML code in .twig.html file like this:
Code:
<center>
   <h1 class="srodek">Players registered in database<font color="green">
<span class="info-box-number">
   {{ total_players }}
   </span>
      </font>
   </h1>
</center>
<br>

And then use this code in your PHP:
PHP:
<?php
$title = 'Statistics';

$this->display('totalplayersglowna.html.twig', [
   'total_players' => $total_players
])
?>

Sorry guys, i have the last question...
I spent all my time to serach where is plug-in this div with countdown...
I want to remove counter "server starts" from this location, and i want to plug in up, under the players registered in database.
But i dont know where this code counter is located in files.
Someone knows?

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i have the last question...
I spent all my time to serach where is plug-in this div with countdown...
I want to remove counter "server starts" from this location, and i want to plug in up, under the players registered in database.
But i dont know where this code counter is located in files.
Someone knows?
View attachment 50953

I'll take as an example a code from kathrine template:
PHP:
<?php echo tickers() . template_place_holder('center_top') . $content; ?>

The $content variable is the page content (highscores, houses, characters etc.), and

and this:
Code:
template_place_holder('center_top')
is what holds that "server starts" widget.

So to move "server starts" widget somewhere else, just cut this and paste somewhere else.

Hello guys.
Does someone had problem like this?
121781538_3987914684556445_2518682110432557319_n.jpg
It is when i want to create character i get problem like this ^.
Character is created but after i click create i get this red information, and when i refresh page i had created character.
There is possible to remove this error?

Hello guys.
Does someone had problem like this?
View attachment 50964
It is when i want to create character i get problem like this ^.
Character is created but after i click create i get this red information, and when i refresh page i had created character.
There is possible to remove this error?
search in code for xmybb_users. This code doesn't seem to come from myaac.

Back