• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Hello,

I received positive feedback from the survey, with over 70% people stating that they "would" participate in the sponsorship program.

But everything takes time. Before I prepare such program, it may take weeks/months.

The current problem is - in 4 days the domain and hosting is ending.

So - I am desperately looking for someone that could put around ~46 €.

Talk to me - maybe I can offer you some notice in the README.md of the Project GitHub Page, or something else?

The problem with the current donations I received at Slawomir Boczek (https://buymeacoffee.com/slawkens) is that I can only withdraw if I have a valid company.. Which is not the case. So I basically lost all donations put there.. I didn't knew that would be the case when I started using that portal. I can't withdraw anything from there. If I could, it would be enough for the costs the project currently have.

PS: The domain cost is just ~16 Euro, and the hosting for whole year is ~30€. Maybe you know cheaper hosting? I don't think so, I am using the personal plan from ovh, which doesn't require me to care about updates/upgrades of the OS and PHP, which I value.

Regards,
Slawomir

Hello,

I received positive feedback from the survey, with over 70% people stating that they "would" participate in the sponsorship program.

But everything takes time. Before I prepare such program, it may take weeks/months.

The current problem is - in 4 days the domain and hosting is ending.

So - I am desperately looking for someone that could put around ~46 €.

Talk to me - maybe I can offer you some notice in the README.md of the Project GitHub Page, or something else?

The problem with the current donations I received at Slawomir Boczek (https://buymeacoffee.com/slawkens) is that I can only withdraw if I have a valid company.. Which is not the case. So I basically lost all donations put there.. I didn't knew that would be the case when I started using that portal. I can't withdraw anything from there. If I could, it would be enough for the costs the project currently have.

PS: The domain cost is just ~16 Euro, and the hosting for whole year is ~30€. Maybe you know cheaper hosting? I don't think so, I am using the personal plan from ovh, which doesn't require me to care about updates/upgrades of the OS and PHP, which I value.

Regards,
Slawomir

Back