• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

MyAAC v0.8.4 has just been released!

This is mostly bug fixing release.

Also remember there is ongoing "develop" branch, which will be the next 0.9 version. Some experimental changes and improvements like highscores cache and bans for TFS 1.x have been made there.

MyAAC v0.8.4 has just been released!

This is mostly bug fixing release.

Also remember there is ongoing "develop" branch, which will be the next 0.9 version. Some experimental changes and improvements like highscores cache and bans for TFS 1.x have been made there.

Nice!
I need a layout with the admin panel bootstrap theme...

Nice!
I need a layout with the admin panel bootstrap theme...
I am currently working on some updates for the bootstrap style admin panel currently in myaac and also a bootstrap template theme for the website, if you have any feature requests for inside the admin panel please let me know.

I am currently working on some updates for the bootstrap style admin panel currently in myaac and also a bootstrap template theme for the website, if you have any feature requests for inside the admin panel please let me know.
Admin panel is OK, I'm waiting for the bootstrap template theme and then I will change to MyAAC on my upcoming project.
I like the admin panel concept and the theme should not differ too much to get a decent one.

Where are the changelog entries added? After logging in to the administrator, the option to add changes does not appear.
I can only change or add to the database.
v0.8.4
tfs 1.3 8.6
strona.png

Where are the changelog entries added? After logging in to the administrator, the option to add changes does not appear.
I can only change or add to the database.
v0.8.4
tfs 1.3 8.6
View attachment 56560

Currently it's not possible in 0.8 branch. You need to edit database.

It will be, however possible in 0.9, currently "develop" branch in github. It is already there, in admin panel.

This is the commit I did for the changelog editor for the version slaw is talking about.

I have some suggestions for the whole thing:

• Create account should not ask for account number, use incremental id or e-mail instead
  • On the admin panel it would be nice to edit config.php parts like towns, and please add the option for admins to ban players, accounts and ip.
  • Nostalrius compatibility:
  1. should avoid items.xml, because it uses items.srv
  2. should avoid weapons.xml, because it doens't exist
  3. "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true" on server's config.lua leads to an error on install
Ah, I can't figure out how to add an image to news...

I have some suggestions for the whole thing:

• Create account should not ask for account number, use incremental id or e-mail instead
  • On the admin panel it would be nice to edit config.php parts like towns, and please add the option for admins to ban players, accounts and ip.
  • Nostalrius compatibility:
  1. should avoid items.xml, because it uses items.srv
  2. should avoid weapons.xml, because it doens't exist
  3. "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true" on server's config.lua leads to an error on install
Ah, I can't figure out how to add an image to news...

1. Its in the work.
2. There is on github branch "feature/settings" that's where similar idea is being implemented. A settings editor for admin panel. And option to ban people is very good idea indeed, I will try to make it a reality! Like "Ban Manager" in admin panel or something like that.
3. It won't change/fix anything, because if there are no items.xml, just an error is displayed, and it won't affect anything, except just not displaying item names on the website maybe.
4. onePlayerOnlinePerAccount this one I am unsure why it should lead to error on install. There is no "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount" ever used in myaac files.

5. Images: put your image in folder: images/news for example. Then in news editor go to: Insert -> Image and as source put:
1617573192506.png

1. Its in the work.
2. There is on github branch "feature/settings" that's where similar idea is being implemented. A settings editor for admin panel. And option to ban people is very good idea indeed, I will try to make it a reality! Like "Ban Manager" in admin panel or something like that.
3. It won't change/fix anything, because if there are no items.xml, just an error is displayed, and it won't affect anything, except just not displaying item names on the website maybe.
4. onePlayerOnlinePerAccount this one I am unsure why it should lead to error on install. There is no "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount" ever used in myaac files.

5. Images: put your image in folder: images/news for example. Then in news editor go to: Insert -> Image and as source put:
View attachment 57291
Thanks for the tips!
I have to say I'm very impressed with your work. I always used Znote's AAC and it was so much difficult to master in comparison.
I need some more time to get depper into MyAAC and get used to it, but it took me five minutes to get it working.
I'm waiting for the bootstrap theme similar to the admin panel to fully adopt this account manager in my project.
I also have to figure out a workaround for the Nostalrius compatibility issues, but I think I can solve them.

I'm waiting for the bootstrap theme similar to the admin panel to fully adopt this account manager in my project.
I also have to figure out a workaround for the Nostalrius compatibility issues, but I think I can solve them.
If you are talking about the one I said I'll release. Its still a way off as I am very busy lately.
It'll only be a very basic release with very minimal pages styled fully with bootstrap on initial release but will be released on github for others to contribute any fixes and extra pages etc.

1617649210527.png
1617649242836.png
1617649255706.png
1617649264230.png

If you are talking about the one I said I'll release. Its still a way off as I am very busy lately.
It'll only be a very basic release with very minimal pages styled fully with bootstrap on initial release but will be released on github for others to contribute any fixes and extra pages etc.

View attachment 57316
View attachment 57317
View attachment 57318
View attachment 57319
Sad to hear that. I was waiting for it to make the change.
If the theme have the basic pages and functionality it can be a good start to make a great theme, but I doubt this partial releases can help to adopt Myacc instead of another options.
Myacc needs a good "original" theme, and I had hope that this one could be the best option.

Sad to hear that. I was waiting for it to make the change.
If the theme have the basic pages and functionality it can be a good start to make a great theme, but I doubt this partial releases can help to adopt Myacc instead of another options.
Myacc needs a good "original" theme, and I had hope that this one could be the best option.
This was going to be released as a separate plugin whilst its in early stages anyways, people could always submit additional changes the same as with myaac, then could be incorporated into myaac as I know slaw wants to remove and have a bootstrap type theme as default so themes can be built off this framework if needed. and move the tibia layout etc into separate plugins.

The pages will work the same as they have done and if its a table, card etc will be styled other than that it'll just sit inside the default template.
1617731053010.png
Its more of a framework for people to build their own themes off thus being free and open source.

This was going to be released as a separate plugin whilst its in early stages anyways, people could always submit additional changes the same as with myaac, then could be incorporated into myaac as I know slaw wants to remove and have a bootstrap type theme as default so themes can be built off this framework if needed. and move the tibia layout etc into separate plugins.

The pages will work the same as they have done and if its a table, card etc will be styled other than that it'll just sit inside the default template.
View attachment 57353
Its more of a framework for people to build their own themes off thus being free and open source.
That's the key!
Myaac needs a good bootstrap base theme where you can modify (colors, fonts, images...) and make it yours. That's what I was talking about, not a "final" theme, I need a "template" to modify and insert my own stuff.

How would i be able to change the way people login to their account in the website, i DO NOT want to use the account name to login, i want them to use their email the same way they have to use the email in the client.

How would i be able to change the way people login to their account in the website, i DO NOT want to use the account name to login, i want them to use their email the same way they have to use the email in the client.
I believe this is being worked on by slaw.

hi @slawkens, can you help me with this error?
//edit solved, sorry ^^ btw nice contribution im going to test and see now i got it installed ;) thanks a lot!
How do you fix that?
Post automatically merged:

I receive that msg when i try to input at the plugins myshop 2.3

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'points' in 'field list'

After setting up the site, I can't create accounts. I get this error every time:
Warning: Undefined array key "lastday" in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 277
How can I fix this and be able to create accounts?

Line 277 of OTS_Account.php
PHP:
        $this->db->exec('UPDATE `accounts` SET ' . ($this->db->hasColumn('accounts', 'name') ? '`name` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['name']) . ',' : '') . '`password` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['password']) . ', `email` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['email']) . ', `blocked` = ' . (int) $this->data['blocked'] . ', `rlname` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['rlname']) . ', `location` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['location']) . ', `country` = ' . $this->db->quote($this->data['country']) . ', `web_flags` = ' . (int) $this->data['web_flags'] . ', ' . ($this->db->hasColumn('accounts', 'premdays') ? '`premdays` = ' . (int) $this->data['premdays'] . ',' : '') . '`' . $field . '` = ' . (int) $this->data[$field] . ' WHERE `id` = ' . $this->data['id']);

Attachments

Back