• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

which version of the AAC are you using?

Sorry i cant solve this, i have to upgrade to last version, but now how can I use the mail servise?

i really have a service domain, and have service mial from my domain, how can i use it from the server? can you help me with this

damn this is fine acc maker
good improvement from archaic gesior 2012
but I'm having a hard time believing that you're doing it for free
our privacy is compromised I think

damn this is fine acc maker
good improvement from archaic gesior 2012
but I'm having a hard time believing that you're doing it for free
our privacy is compromised I think

Its open source. lol.
I know i've not been paid for my myaac repo submissions but I have gotten work on other projects whilst working on it.
If people want to donate to it, there's a donate link slawkens github page other than that its been free.

Transition of the background artwork at the bottom is broken when the site is slightly zoomed

It depends on your resolution and scaling

In my case it's 110% already

Especially if you're using screen with resolution lower than 1920x1080 or big scaling in windows

Gesior 2012 works properly

0.jpg

Hi, I have a problem. My server is configured to start at level 100, but when creating new characters using this manager, I always get level 1.

PS: I had been out of Tibia for 7 years, maybe it's my fault and I can't see the failure.

Great the work done.

Also something isn't right with Create Account page it doesn't load for me
When I click Create Account from the side panel or under login button it loads for about 30 seconds then error '504 Gateway Time-out' and I have to restart nginx and php to restore website

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem. My server is configured to start at level 100, but when creating new characters using this manager, I always get level 1.

PS: I had been out of Tibia for 7 years, maybe it's my fault and I can't see the failure.

Great the work done.

You need to configure your Sorcerer/Druid/Paladin/Knight samples in admin account ingame

Where can you find My Acc PHP codes? I look for the code of powergamer and Top fraggers but I can't find them.
Thank you

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

any ideas why i dont have permission?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

any ideas why i dont have permission?
Remove .htaccess from your www folder if you still didn't solve it and please create a thread in Support board when you have issues like this one.

Remove .htaccess from your www folder if you still didn't solve it and please create a thread in Support board when you have issues like this one.
it worked thanks alot mate! will do a support thread next time :)

PHP Notice: Undefined index: database_encryption in E:\\Programy\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\functions.php on line 325

When I Try to login have this error. Password wrong.

Hi Guys,

I've managed to set everything up with one issue only. I'm using the acc maker for an older client, so, I need to change the account name (during the registration) to Account NUMBER (so that the website accepts digits only, letters are a no-go).
I was trying to change it on my own, I was trying to google it/use the search here but no success.

Any ideas?

Hello guys! How you doing in the corona days?

I can't manage to set the correct permissions or something to use myaac :( I've been trying for a few hours to search and find answers but my issues are specific to Arch Linux and using LEMP stack I beleive. MyAAC/install mentions I don't have write access to system/cache. I tried 660 and 755 doing sudo systemctl restart nginx && sudo systemctl restart php-fpm. I still have the same issue and moved myaac to my web directory to keep it simple
We got this - over 9000 installs!

View attachment 50557

By the way, I would like to kindly ask you to star the project on github - here. It doesn't cost you anything, and it motivates me to work for the community.

You can also donate if you think I deserve, the link - Pay Sławomir Boczek using PayPal.Me (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/slawkens)

In what directory do you have MyAAC installed, and also which PHP Version do you use?

You can check this by writing "php -v" in terminal.

In what directory do you have MyAAC installed, and also which PHP Version do you use?

You can check this by writing "php -v" in terminal.

I have php-fpm configured through nginx but my php version is 7.4.11. I renamed the MyAAC folder and moved it to /usr/share/nginx/html. All other test from that web directory(default) are working properly. I have a test page, Adminer and ZnoteAAC works properly but I have database table issues with it. I'm assuming it's a permissions issue but I tried chown -R http:http /usr/share/nginx/html as well and that didn't work. www-data is not a user for me. That's based on Debian. There seems to be no guides related to Arch Linux and the Debian one's don't translate well

Back