• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Hello guys, can you help me?

I'm testing MyAAC for the first time and everything seems to be fine. Just have two questions:

- How to show creatures loot on Creatures page? Here it is like at tibia.com:

Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

- How to update equipments images to show new items, like falcon and soul?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Tryed to serach for threads, but nothing...

Thanks!!

- How to update equipments images to show new items, like falcon and soul?

View attachment 51535

Tryed to serach for threads, but nothing...

Thanks!!
Using this to extract all your images from a sprite file will help.

Very helpful! Thanks you.

You know how to change Creatures page to show loot?
It looks like you are using [MyAAC][Plugin] Creatures like on Tibia.com (https://otland.net/threads/myaac-plugin-creatures-like-on-tibia-com.254810/)

This doesn't have the loot built into it.
It replaced the creatures pages with basic version that just has data built into twig files.
I am currently in the process of updating the dev version of MyAAC creature page
1605130739502.png
I am just finishing up the code and will submit it to the Develop build which allows a list or a preview by editing the config but that obviously doesn't look like how you wanted it with the creature descriptions etc.

pic preview
1605131798533.png

Or Table list:
1605131820054.png

It looks like you are using [MyAAC][Plugin] Creatures like on Tibia.com (https://otland.net/threads/myaac-plugin-creatures-like-on-tibia-com.254810/)

It replaced the creatures pages with basic version that just has data built into twig files.
I am currently in the process of updating the dev version of MyAAC creature page
View attachment 51562
I am just finishing up the code and will submit it to the Develop build which allows a list or a preview by editing the config but that obviously doesn't look like how you wanted it with the creature descriptions etc.

pic preview
View attachment 51563

Or Table list:
View attachment 51564
Great!

Let me know when you finish it.

1606369600947.png
Hello!its anyway to delete,warning,notices?all is working fine but have some errors,in config.php envio=prod but nothing change
Post automatically merged:

1606371889507.png

Last edited:
[posted in wrong thread, so here goes into correct thread]

So when I tried reloading monsters to add new monster this happened.

I'm using the sql scheme that came with the installation. Do I need to add "items" to my myaac_monsters?

View attachment 52936

Hello, thanks for your ACC.

I was installing it and in the final step I get this error:

error.png

I am using Forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport from Nekiro, on a windows 10 64-bit using XAMPP 7.4

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for your ACC

I was installing it, and in the final step I get this error:

View attachment 53003

I am using Forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport form Nekiro, on a windows 10 64-bit using XAMPP 7.4

Thanks
This AAC is not compatible yet with latest tfs, with new premium_ends_at account column. I will try to fix it tomorrow.

View attachment 51562

pic preview
View attachment 51563

Or Table list:
View attachment 51564
Those changes have been submitted under the newest develop build.

@ferpaloko

View attachment 51916
Hello!its anyway to delete,warning,notices?all is working fine but have some errors,in config.php envio=prod but nothing change

View attachment 51918

Hey, might be a bit late, but here is the solution. Paste this into your index.php:

Hello, thanks for your ACC.

I was installing it and in the final step I get this error:

View attachment 53003

I am using Forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport from Nekiro, on a windows 10 64-bit using XAMPP 7.4

Thanks

Hey,
I have just added support for that version in latest commit, which you can find here:

You can re-download the master branch from github to have it.

Last edited:
Hey, might be a bit late, but here is the solution. Paste this into your index.php:

Hey,
I have just added support for that version in latest commit, which you can find here:

You can re-download the master branch from github to have it.
Great! thanks you so much!! :D so fast

Back