• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

1609351456927.png

I get this error when someone makes a new account, the account gets created but what causes this error message?

Cheers

Do you have your data folder setup with items.xml.
Creatures page also refreshes the items as it uses it for the loot tables.
Added my items.xml file to every folder on my damn server, still not working lol :(

what version are you using?
The error says it cannot find the items class. "require LIBS . 'items.php';"
Have you edited the reload monsters page?
This was updated in the most recent dev version where this was moved to dataloader.php

what version are you using?
The error says it cannot find the items class. "require LIBS . 'items.php';"
Have you edited the reload monsters page?
This was updated in the most recent dev version where this was moved to dataloader.php

Thanks for this great job, i'm coming back to Tibia after many years and i'm trying to create a server, but when i do the install it shows this error message
"Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77"
on the browser (Google Chrome). Any way to solve this?

Thanks for this great job, i'm coming back to Tibia after many years and i'm trying to create a server, but when i do the install it shows this error message
"Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77"
on the browser (Google Chrome). Any way to solve this?

What PHP Version do you use?

#Edit
It seems you are using PHP 8.
Use PHP 7. (7.4 to be clear).

Hello @slaw, it's me again hehe..

I was testing with TFS 1.3 and in the character page, in the signature section there is some kind of error I think?

this is my output of the signature:
error.png

As you can see there is no image, and when I go to the Direct link I get this php error:

error2.png

as the error says, function getPremDays() is not working maybe because of the new changes in TFS 1.3 in premium parameters from account table?

thanks you in advance
Betoxz

Ah. As a bit of a git-newb, whats the smoothest way of updating without ruining any settings I've changed?

You can use WinMerge to compare diffs between your version and v0.8.3.

Hello @slaw, it's me again hehe..

I was testing with TFS 1.3 and in the character page, in the signature section there is some kind of error I think?

this is my output of the signature:
View attachment 53265

As you can see there is no image, and when I go to the Direct link I get this php error:

View attachment 53266

as the error says, function getPremDays() is not working maybe because of the new changes in TFS 1.3 in premium parameters from account table?

thanks you in advance
Betoxz

Thanks for the report, will look into it now.

Hello! I recently compiled my own TFS 1.3 server and now i'm trying to install this AAC, i've had some errors that i've managed to solve by downgrading XAMPP version etc. however i have now stumbled upon this error in the installation process after i have entered the information for the Admin account, i also had some similar problems before when i got it working(created admin account etc.) but when trying to create a player-account on the website

edit: i temporarily fixed it by adding the column lastday to accounts in my DB so i got it working, However upon server restart it gets overwritten/deleted by the server so it's not a longterm fix

also when logged into account management there are some notices:

Notice: Undefined index: premdays in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 398

Notice
: Undefined index: premdays in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 370

erroraac.png

Last edited:
@slaw Guild War system exist on MYACC?
I have coded one for a server, they have said I can release it.
I'm in the process of converting it and updating it so you can modify the wars from web portal and will continue after finishing some paid work.
I just have very little time at the moment.

Hello! I recently compiled my own TFS 1.3 server and now i'm trying to install this AAC, i've had some errors that i've managed to solve by downgrading XAMPP version etc. however i have now stumbled upon this error in the installation process after i have entered the information for the Admin account, i also had some similar problems before when i got it working(created admin account etc.) but when trying to create a player-account on the website

edit: i temporarily fixed it by adding the column lastday to accounts in my DB so i got it working, However upon server restart it gets overwritten/deleted by the server so it's not a longterm fix

also when logged into account management there are some notices:

Notice: Undefined index: premdays in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 398

Notice
: Undefined index: premdays in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 370

View attachment 53377
this was already fixed in the last commit of master branch

Hi! I've made new categories in the MYAAC Gesior Shop plugin. But I can't add any values like on item-category (Item ID & count).

Where do I add this to my custom categories?

How it looks on my new category;
1610051218181.png

What I want it to look like;
1610051209597.png

Last edited:
Hello! The table queries wanted by "bans.php" does not match with the schema.sql from tfs 1.3. (Therefor bans-page not working either)

also; where do I change the font-color and bg-color of creature page? The default colors on the emma-template doesn't really match. Been trying to find something in jquery.dataTables.min and tipped.css, thanks!

1610482162276.png

Last edited:
Are you using the latest dev version?
1.3 schema
SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `account_bans` (
  `account_id` int NOT NULL,
  `reason` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `banned_at` bigint NOT NULL,
  `expires_at` bigint NOT NULL,
  `banned_by` int NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`),
  FOREIGN KEY (`account_id`) REFERENCES `accounts` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  FOREIGN KEY (`banned_by`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET=utf8;

bans.php from dev build
PHP:
if ($db->hasTable('account_bans')) {
    $bansQuery = $db->query('SELECT * FROM `account_bans` ORDER BY `banned_at` DESC ' . $limit);
}
else if ($db->hasTable('bans') && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'active')
    && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'type') && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'reason')) {
    $bansQuery = $db->query('SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `active` = 1 ORDER BY `added` DESC ' . $limit);
    $configBans['hasType'] = true;
    $configBans['hasReason'] = true;
}
else {
    echo 'Bans list is not supported in your distribution.';
    return;
}

Are you using the latest dev version?
1.3 schema
SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `account_bans` (
  `account_id` int NOT NULL,
  `reason` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `banned_at` bigint NOT NULL,
  `expires_at` bigint NOT NULL,
  `banned_by` int NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`account_id`),
  FOREIGN KEY (`account_id`) REFERENCES `accounts` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  FOREIGN KEY (`banned_by`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET=utf8;

bans.php from dev build
PHP:
if ($db->hasTable('account_bans')) {
    $bansQuery = $db->query('SELECT * FROM `account_bans` ORDER BY `banned_at` DESC ' . $limit);
}
else if ($db->hasTable('bans') && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'active')
    && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'type') && $db->hasColumn('bans', 'reason')) {
    $bansQuery = $db->query('SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `active` = 1 ORDER BY `added` DESC ' . $limit);
    $configBans['hasType'] = true;
    $configBans['hasReason'] = true;
}
else {
    echo 'Bans list is not supported in your distribution.';
    return;
}

Hmm I guess not, because my bans.php is trying to look for table "bans". I'll try to just swap my bans.php for dev version and see what happens, thanks!
Edit; Page looks alright now, no errors or so, but it's not fetching the bans from account_bans as it should. ;< (used the updated twig and bans.php from dev branch)

Any idea about creatures.php?

Last edited:
Back