• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Question about boxes width on MyACC:
Why do all default pages have different widths than a new page?
(default page content box - 790)
(new page content box - 1024)

1647174697726.png
1647174717314.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about boxes width on MyACC:
Why do all default pages have different widths than a new page? @slaw
(default page - 790)
(new page - 1024)

View attachment 66166
View attachment 66167
Because, some of them You call default are defined with width in .php
Find them in folder, and You see that widht od defined and script generate a "new" page too..

A question on how to change background color of creatures page (where would i be looking in)
1647380583655.png

Regards

Hi, have someone enabled SSL with reverse proxy?
I tried and when I do it the page got broken with very large images and etc... I think I need to enable some headers but the headers I have enabled to the proxy havent worked so far.
I m using NGINX as reverse proxy.

Hello! I'm having two problems.

When make a new account the website keeps loading for like a minute and ends giving this error (But the account is created and works perfectly)

EDIT : MYACC Panel does not load either.

And if i try to load it again it gives same error for like 30 seconds / 1 minute, after that it works again.

At the same time while the website is trying to load if i open it or navigate from another tab doesn't load either... BUT if i use another web browser the site works and load perfectly. (WTF?)

Another problem is when try to make a new character BUT the name is already in use.

The website warns you that name is already in use

char.jpg

Anyway, if i hit submit, the site change into this with this message: (I guess it should stay at the website with the tibia template)

errr.jpg

This also happens if the character get deleted (Deleted using the account management from the website) the character it keeps in the DB for ever (Thats why gives same error)

If a character is deleted it keeps on the DB as i said (I don't know if should work like that or should get also deleted from the DB.

I'm using phpmyadmin 5.0.4 , TFS 8.6 downgrade from nekiro and lastest MYACC version.

I hope everything I wrote is understood, english is not my first language hehe.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm having two problems.

When make a new account the website keeps loading for like a minute and ends giving this error (But the account is created and works perfectly)

EDIT : MYACC Panel does not load either.

And if i try to load it again it gives same error for like 30 seconds / 1 minute, after that it works again.

At the same time while the website is trying to load if i open it or navigate from another tab doesn't load either... BUT if i use another web browser the site works and load perfectly. (WTF?)

Another problem is when try to make a new character BUT the name is already in use.

The website warns you that name is already in use

View attachment 67063

Anyway, if i hit submit, the site change into this with this message: (I guess it should stay at the website with the tibia template)

View attachment 67067

This also happens if the character get deleted (Deleted using the account management from the website) the character it keeps in the DB for ever (Thats why gives same error)

If a character is deleted it keeps on the DB as i said (I don't know if should work like that or should get also deleted from the DB.

I'm using phpmyadmin 5.0.4 , TFS 8.6 downgrade from nekiro and lastest MYACC version.

I hope everything I wrote is understood, english is not my first language hehe.

That everything is caused because you are logged in as a admin user. If you login with normal account it works. Anyway, its a known bug and will be fixed in next versions. It's being tracked here: bug when trying to create 2 characters with the same name · Issue #191 · otsoft/myaac (https://github.com/otsoft/myaac/issues/191)

#all

The website of the project (www.my-aac.org) is dead, I mean it has expired. I can but I don't want to spend my private money again on this open source project.
So I kindly ask you guys - the community - if you ever used myaac, and you think the project helped you in any way -think about donating to keep the project alive.

The amount we need is around 50€, not much, not little.

You can donate using this link: Donate to Sławomir Boczek (https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=QG8VXNX6MG46W)

Maybe we can think of some kind of Sponsors page on GitHub, and in the website itself, where your server could be advertised.

Last edited:
That everything is caused because you are logged in as a admin user. If you login with normal account it works. Anyway, its a known bug and will be fixed in next versions. It's being tracked here: bug when trying to create 2 characters with the same name · Issue #191 · otsoft/myaac (https://github.com/otsoft/myaac/issues/191)

#all

The website of the project (www.my-aac.org) is dead, I mean it has expired. I can but I don't want to spend my private money again on this open source project.
So I kindly ask you guys - the community - if you ever used myaac, and you think the project helped you in any way -think about donating to keep the project alive.

The amount we need is around 50€, not much, not little.

You can donate using this link: Donate to Sławomir Boczek (https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=QG8VXNX6MG46W)

Maybe we can think of some kind of Sponsors page on GitHub, and in the website itself, where your server could be advertised.
Thanks for donating €51.85 EUR to
Sławomir Boczek

@slaw just donated the 50. Thank you for everything you’re doing

Thanks for donating €51.85 EUR to
Sławomir Boczek

@slaw just donated the 50. Thank you for everything you’re doing

wow really, you were fast.

So guys, I just renewed the domain + hosting for another year! ;)

Thanks a lot!

You can write me your server domain or your preferred name you wish to be seen as, and I will add you in the MyAAC projects README file as a sponsor of the project.

syntax error, unexpected identifier "prod", expecting ")"

Backtrace:

#0 D:\Server2022\Uniserver\UniServerZ\www\install\steps\7-finish.php(9): require()
#1 D:\Server2022\Uniserver\UniServerZ\www\install\index.php(216): require('...')
#2 {main}

Are there any comprehensive guides for ubuntu + apache available ? :)

What i've done so far is unpack the source to /var/www/html and ran the chown command, reloaded and restarted the apache but I'm still unable to access the IP/Install page :)

Edit, finally got it running! Nevermind this post :)

Last edited:
I have a problem after configuring acc I can't log in to ots I have a bad password message but logging in to acc works

SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'vocations' at row 1

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(135): PDO->exec()
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/weapons.php(74): OTS_Base_DB->insert()
#2 /var/www/html/system/libs/weapons.php(35): Weapons::parseNode()
#3 /var/www/html/install/tools/7-finish.php(53): Weapons::loadFromXML()
#4 {main}

???

SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'vocations' at row 1

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(135): PDO->exec()
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/weapons.php(74): OTS_Base_DB->insert()
#2 /var/www/html/system/libs/weapons.php(35): Weapons::parseNode()
#3 /var/www/html/install/tools/7-finish.php(53): Weapons::loadFromXML()
#4 {main}

???
Your data is too long for the column "vocations".

Hi guys, I wanted some help, how do I fix this?.

When I go to create guild, this happens

Captura de tela 2022-05-25 141711.png

Hi guys, I wanted some help, how do I fix this?.

When I go to create guild, this happens

View attachment 68109

Thank you so much friend, it solved 👍🏻

Back