• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyACC 0.7.9 item shop receive item glitch/bug

SixNine

Reaction score
So i bough item from shop and i died instantly so i lost bag and i got messages
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, messageType, '>> '.. add_item_name ..' << from Server shop is waiting for you. Please make place for this item in your backpack/hands and wait about '.. interval ..' seconds to get it.')
so i took a new bag and it still floods this message and do not gives you item

Mind by a dump question, but are you sure its not God character (but normal character), and that you have enough capacity?

Mind by a dump question, but are you sure its not God character (but normal character), and that you have enough capacity?
Yes it was my friend that told me about this glitch he was normal player with premium, so he bought a item for item shop and he instantly died it was like perfect timing so he lost a bag and he got that message saying doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, messageType, '>> '.. add_item_name ..' << from Server shop is waiting for you. Please make place for this item in your backpack/hands and wait about '.. interval ..' seconds to get it.')
so i gave him a new bag and told him to wait that time like 1min and 1min passed and it still spammed that message so now like 3-4hours passed and it still spammed that message even when he had cap and bag. So i think it was such a perfect timing it even braked the system. So i dont know instead of this bag/cap requirement it could send it to depo so im pretty sure it would solve all problems in future if something like this happens again.

Does it work for other players? So only that one is bugged? Or message shows for all transactions from the shop?
Yea for other players everything is perfect they receive items really ultra fast (0.10-20sec) and its smooth and etc, so only that player is bugged, he died didnt got item and whole chat was flooded for like 6hours to get bag. So its really rare bug you have to time it perfectly to happen.

Back