• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myacc error install Cannot find config.lua

Odisk

Reaction score
I'm installing myacc but it gives the following error
Cannot find config.lua file. Is your server path correct? Go back and check again. I gave it privilege to modify the config.php and config.local.php I've used it both ways by setting it to
sudo chmod 660 config.php
sudo chmod 660 config.local.php and also to
sudo chmod 777 config.php
sudo chmod 777 config.local.php
neither of the two works
I still did sudo chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www/html and without success.

i am root user inside ubuntu 22.04
img error 1688318694424.png

Config.lua the type.
1688322883569.png
and edit last /ServerPath/
Ubuntu!!!
Remember that in Linux the letters have to be as it is, it does not differentiate the uppercase with lowercase.
ex: /SeRver < path name, equal on config.local.php /SeRver/

Last edited:
Config.lua the type.
View attachment 76519
and edit last /ServerPath/
Ubuntu!!!
Remember that in Linux the letters have to be as it is, it does not differentiate the uppercase with lowercase.
ex: /SeRver < path name, equal on config.local.php /SeRver/
Hi I have no difference between any of the above mentioned the path is fine the config.lua is well located if notes I can open the path inside the localhost what is the difference ?

1688327069647.png

it DOES differentiate :p (called case sensitive)
Yes, that's what i was going to say i dont know what the hell i get out the different verb i think I was thinking about widowns. 🤪

Hi I have no difference between any of the above mentioned the path is fine the config.lua is well located if notes I can open the path inside the localhost what is the difference ?

View attachment 76520
I prefer to use putty to see things in a more real way.
if you are going to give a "pwd" command to see the exact address. although i put the otserv folder in / with user root mode!

I think is you ip local erro. use localhost or 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Yes, that's what i was going to say i dont know what the hell i get out the different verb i think I was thinking about widowns. 🤪

I prefer to use putty to see things in a more real way.
if you are going to give a "pwd" command to see the exact address. although i put the otserv folder in / with user root mode!

I think is you ip local erro. use localhost or 127.0.0.1
There is no difference between using the terminal and ssh if you make a mistake in ssh you will also dodge the terminal even if the word is capitalized it will not work.

I'm installing myacc but it gives the following error
Cannot find config.lua file. Is your server path correct? Go back and check again. I gave it privilege to modify the config.php and config.local.php I've used it both ways by setting it to
sudo chmod 660 config.php
sudo chmod 660 config.local.php and also to
sudo chmod 777 config.php
sudo chmod 777 config.local.php
neither of the two works
I still did sudo chown -R www-data.www-data /var/www/html and without success.

i am root user inside ubuntu 22.04
img error View attachment 76518
all your tries were surrounded around giving access to config.php which is myAAC side, while the error is pretty obvious it can't find the config.lua but config.php is pretty much accessible by the engine.

your problem requires reading access to config.lua from all users this can be done through "chmod 644 /home/host/canary/config.lua" should be the solution if it didn't work as expected you can try mobaxterm for SSH and SFTP in same program, which allows you to right click the file and edit permissions by just choosing the boxes, make sure it is readable by all users and after that you would like to make sure all users have passwords and non used users deleted because it can result in server database leak so just becareful what you are doing with permissions

Back