• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyACC Fatal error on different hardrive

Tbol

Reaction score
So my old SSD died so setting up everything on different SSD and for soem reason it decided to give fatal error when everything was fine before

Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 97

PHP:
  public function query($query)
    {
        $this->queries++;
        //echo $query . PHP_EOL;
        return parent::query($query);
    }

Solution
So my old SSD died so setting up everything on different SSD and for soem reason it decided to give fatal error when everything was fine before

Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 97

PHP:
    {
        $this->queries++;
        //echo $query . PHP_EOL;
    }

Solution is to
-> uninstall xampp 8.0
-> download xampp 7.3 instead

Something about php 8 changing a warning into a fatal error.

--
I'm guessing the newer versions have reasons for the change, and you might...

PHP:
    {
        $this->queries++;
        //echo $query . PHP_EOL;
    }

Solution is to
-> uninstall xampp 8.0

--
I'm guessing the newer versions have reasons for the change, and you might be less secure overall.
I don't know enough about the issue or website stuff to help further.

At the very least, this will get you up and running.

Solution
Solution is to
-> uninstall xampp 8.0

--
I'm guessing the newer versions have reasons for the change, and you might be less secure overall.
I don't know enough about the issue or website stuff to help further.

At the very least, this will get you up and running.
They changed in PHP 8 some function signatures. So the solution is as @Xikini said, use PHP 7.x, preferably PHP 7.4.
Thanks guys i though my files got corrupted or something

Back