• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved MYSQL/Database

freddzor11

Reaction score
Help I've got some problem when I try to install database
Lua:
Warning: parse_ini_file(config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Line 12-14
Lua:
//load server config
$config['server'] = parse_ini_file($config['site']['server_path'].'config.lua');
if(isset($config['server']['mysqlHost']))

It's not instead of htdocs, put the files in htdocs (remove the old files first).

It's not instead of htdocs, put the files in htdocs (remove the old files first).

It's end of installation. Installation is blocked! when I have done theese 5 steps

and now it says this
Lua:
AAC installation is disabled. To enable it make file install.php in main AAC directory and put there your IP.

That's just for the older gesior versions. If you look in install.php you will see that it ends with step 5. ^_^

Warning: parse_ini_file(H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sherif Ops Ot 999xconfig.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 66
Database error. Unknown database type in H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sherif Ops Ot 999xconfig.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

ًWhat I Can Fix It??

Warning: parse_ini_file(H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sherif Ops Ot 999xconfig.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 66
Database error. Unknown database type in H:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sherif Ops Ot 999xconfig.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

ًWhat I Can Fix It??

go to the server folder and open config.lua, make sure you have this line like this:
Check the " " things
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"

Back