• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Dedicated Server

Stellow

C++/C#/PHP/LUA
Reaction score
GitHub
eubrunomiguel
[LINUX]
Boa tarde a todos,
Comprei um dedicado onde estou hospendando meu servidor, até ai tudo certo.
O problema que com o grande numero de nukers, ataque Ddos resolvi comprar uma hospedagem para o Apache, onde eu abro o Site.
Gostaria de saber como eu faço para ligar o Apache da hospedagem, para o dedicado do meu Servidor, Comunicação MySQL...
Ou seja, como eu faço para o site funcionar e interagir com o banco de dados do OT sendo que esta em outro computador.

English>
Good afternoon everyone,
I bought a dedicated server where I'm hospendando up there all right.
The problem with the large number of nukers, DDoS attack decided to buy a hosting for Apache, where I open the Site.
I wonder how do I connect Apache hosting, dedicated to my server, MySQL Communications ..
That is, how do I run the site and interact with the database of the OT and this on another computer

You basically want to split the roles apache, SQL, server on separate computers and want them to communicate with each other.

This is preferred over a local network since communications goes way faster local, however, they will split the same traffic to Internet so you aren't getting much further against DDoS attacks.

Translator? :p Well, at least your trying.

Back