• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql Problem. Paying if someone helps

Bondy

Reaction score
When i open my server, it says
[08/10/2009 16:38:42] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) (1045)

Its the first time that this happens to me. I always use Mysql. It just happens to me with "Cryng Damsom"

I solved that. Now i have this problem: "another instance of tfs is already running with the same worldid. If you want to run multiple servers, please change the worldid in the configuration file"

I havent got any other server online. whats this?

I have checked that. I havent got anything opened like that. I restarted my pc, and opened it and it showed the same error. Anyone knows how to fix?

Hello,

your system tells you that a other process with the same name/the same process is running. Maybe you click more then 2 times on it? Just wait, maybe your pc abit slower then others.

best regards

Pepsi

as i said, this only happens with cryng damsom..i dont know why.

please someone help me to fix this, i pay via paypal!!

The error-message comes from your OS not from your server.
SO forget all changes at config.

The best way to test it will be this one:

Test your server at a other pc.

If it's working there, your server okay but something wrong at your OS.

If "your server" gives the same error at a other pc:

(a) You make something wrong or

(b) Your server not able to use.

You only can use the step-by-except system

Back