• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MySQL] Ultimate Tutorial How To Create An Ot [WITH PICTURES]

Same problem here, i can login with 127.0.0.1 to account manager, but not as the normal ip i choose for the server??

this is an outdated tutorial, but you can only login on 127.0.0.1 from your computer, only others can access the server with the normal IP.

Could you explain how to set up a web based account creation? would truly appriciate it! :)

The 'ultimate' thread would start out with caveats. Like usage of Windows OS is a definite exclusion.

I mean describing the hardware purchases involved for something like a triple server strategy with a Samba server running two RAID6: one with SSDs, and another with 2TB drives on a 2nd gen Areca SAS HBA + 4GB cache upgrade + BBU platform. A Percona/MariaDB MySQL server with a 4-socket motherboard all populated with quad-cores and all DIMM slots populated. Then a nice single socket with a Intel Q9950/X3360 cooled with a vapor-phase cascade (-60 celcius at full load) overclocked to 4.5GHz for the TFS installation. All directly connected two each other with teamed pairs of Gigabit links. Now that might scratch the surface of creating the Ultimate OT tutorial.

So really, ultimate is an inappropriate adjective for your real target goal.

If you really want to do something useful, perhaps a tutorial on compiling MySQL 5.5 from source and using the binaries to replace the ones included with XAMPP/UniServ. I'd Rep++ for that.

...ya except 99% of anyone reading this won't be able to understand any of it......LOL, most of that hardware is unnecessary, even for the "Ultimate" server

Hey, I am doing this tutorial except with a more updated version of TFS, however when I go to launch the server like he says, I can't find a otserv.exe how do I launch it in the updated version for 10.77?

Back