• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Mystana.net looking for GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Heey!
I am the owner of http://otland.net/f43/sweden-dedicated-mystana-net-rl-map-8-54-8-57-all-cities-custom-cities-84337/

And I am the only GM. I need some help to advertive the server and help the players who is in need of help and maybe some help with other stuffs.

Requirements:
*Age of 16+
*Decent English

So please answear thoose questions if you would like to join.
Name
Languages
Experiences
Why would I choose you as a GM?

Might edit this post later. tell me if there is something more you would like to know!

Thank you! Mystana - Latest News

Name: Bradley
Languages: English
Experiences: Been playing OT and real since 2004 and in that period, i have hosted my own OTs and have helped alot in other ots as GM, GOD, Tutor etc.
Why would I choose you as a GM?: I can help alot and also will be online alot so i can help the community. I also like real maps and know my way around them.

//Mclovin

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Languages: Just English

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break.

Why would I choose you as a GM? I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

If you have any further questions or thoughts then take a look at my application page or send me PM so we can exchange contact information!

Thanks!

Name : Meriton
Languages : Swedish/English
Experiences :
Why would I choose you as a GM? : Cuz i love you anton :)

Name: Yrexz
Languages: Latvian, English, German, little bit russian
Experiences: Been gamemaster in few old,famous ots, i don`t really know anything about making otservers tho / Playing tibia since 05 or smthn like that
Why would I choose you as a GM? : I am helpfull,i know how to adversite well,so you get more players, i have quite much free time to do my best to your server.

Just pm me ur msn and we can talk further if you are interesteed.

Just to refresh your minds on my application and how much being a Game Master means to me, here is the App i posted just before everything was deleted; i know i will not be online much but trust me i want to log in....

Well, here goes nothing, as usual.

Let's start from the beginning.

Greetings fellow players. You all know me as Mimo, but I'll tell you a short story about why I am qualified as a Game Master for several sections. I will name these later on.

First of all, I'll give you a little personal information, so you know who you're dealing with if I were to become a Game master. My name is Mimo, I am currently in high school. I am in my fourth year, and after that I will try to hit the biggest colleges in Birmingham (UK). There I will study Game Design. If you really want to know more about that.

I'll divide my application into several sections. I'll state here what I am about to post, so you know which sections are not actually worth reading, unless you have way too much time on your hands.

My Tibia Experience
My OT Experience
In-game experience
Game master experience
Furthermore, I'll talk about my qualities and skills
A short note on why I want to become a moderator
Which sections do I really really want?
Personal Notes
So, prepare yourself for loads of text. I suggest you get something to drink before you start reading.

My Tibia Experience

It all started in December of 2003. I just entered middle school (as I think you guys call it, for me it was high school), when I started into gaming, mostly on-line. What came to my eye was the MMORPG Tibia, because back then it was a major hit. After figuring out how the game works, I started on the world Hiberna, being a total noob. I retired there at level 14, because I didn't like the world.

I moved on to Azura. On there I got a 20 and a 25 paladin, but Tibia didn't interest me much anymore. I was retired for a little while. Shortly after I heard Mythera was a way better world, so I started on there. From then on I really knew how Tibia worked. I got up to level 116 on a Knight. By my own stupidity I got hacked, and lost the character to a Brazilian guy. I didn't quit though, I started over and got to level 40. All of this was without any bot, since it all happened before 7.6

When I reached level 40, I decided I didn't want to play anymore. My real friend, however, played heaps and heaps of Tibia. Later on he told me something about OT's, that they were way cooler! So I tried them out...

My OT Experience

So I came in the wonderful world of OT's. Back then the client was 7.5, so everything was still amazing. I started on the OT called NewAges. It was a reasonable OT, starting on level 50 with a crown set. After a while I found this boring, since less and less players logged on every day, so I decided to move on.

From here I played small servers, on which I usually got GM. A few examples are "Janoy's server" "Timmerman OT"ForgottenL" "ArchezOT" and quite a few others. Instead of just leveling, I really got into staff and how to maintain a server. From this point on people often knew me as a GM or Tutor, but not as a player.

I'd like to warn you though, the OT's I'm about to tell something about are when I retired from Goobers. Please don't get confused.

After a bit of Goobers I felt it was time to earn some reckoning by evolving my Player versus Player skill. It all started when Element (you heard that right) took me to Tibia DarkSide. Back then it was a great OT, low skills/exp rate and a lot of fun. Davo went on that OT too, but unfortunately he was a botting type.

After TDS I went to Zubin's OT, but shortly after I got interested in Real-map servers. Before this though, I was quite the reckoned player on an OT called The Lost Lands, a 3x exp OT, on which botting was prohibited and the community was tight. From there on I met the perfect team for me to PVP with, and some of you might recognize the guild "Time" on a few OT's.

The lost lands went down, unfortunately, because of the staff. I went with "Time" to several real-map OT's, such as Satoria, Saloria, Tarenia and Dazar. You might have watched some of my movies, if not, I suggest you do that! The latest OT I've played on is Qudaria, a fine war OT with lots of players and amazing wars. I still play there nowadays, since another team needs me to command them.

In-game experience

Now finally one of the most important parts. My Spider experience. I started on my birthday in Feburary 2009. I was an ordinary player with no special treatment or whatsoever. However, on a new character, Sexy Liam, I became one of the highest Knights before the new Donors came. Together with Drash/Sexy Noemie (300k+) we hunted a lot of Skelly and helped in quests, since there was nothing else for us to hunt at that time.

(OLD OT)My Tutor days were boring enough as it is. There weren't many problems back then, and the average IQ of the player couldn't exceed a monkey. I kept helping everyone though, and with the next promotions, in March 2007, I became a GM! My GM days were the best days on this OT. I got everything I wanted, but of course, every beginning has an end.

In the summer of 2007, Chewy decided to mass-raid the server. He destroyed everything. I, as a GM, watched how my friend destroyed everything I cared about back then, but I couldn't stop him. Instead, I joked around by posting the site "tubgirl" in broadcast. For that, I was banished. Being furious about my banishment, because it was unjustified, I cleaned out my entire moderator sections on the forums. It was all I could do, because he wouldn't listen to anybody. I was too hasty with my decisions and I understand that, but it still wasn't justified.

I retired when I lost my GM, but came back from time to time. In 2008 I even earned my GM back, but I chose to lose it by destroying the server myself. I went on 2 GOD's, too. All of this is because he wanted to bring "Efreek" back. If you don't know about him, be happy. He told me I had to shut up against him and if I didn't, I would be fired. That's why I chose it, and if you know the history, you can understand that of course.

Now, I am a tutor. I help from time to time, I joke around from time to time. Mostly, I'm on the forums and I'm going to tell you about that right this instant! (OLD OT)

Overall I say you don't need to worry about my skills.

My skills & Qualities

Well, over the past few years I've really grown emotionally. Partially due to puberty, environment and school, of course, but also a lot by my personal issues. If you really need to know them, feel free to send me a private or visitor message.

Now, you might wonder what I have to offer? Well, I'll put it a bit shorter, so you won't get any braindamage anymore. I understand it is hard to read it all, heheheh.

First of all, my skills. As I've said in Forum experience in the topic "Spider Experience", I can easily handle a position in any type of forum, including Vbulletin. I even know what it's like to be an administrator, but that's not the point right now. I also know how to maintain a board well, with rules set up and strictly followed by the posters.

The qualities, however, can be seen from a few points of view. Everyone knows me as "the flamer". I have flamed, indeed. I cut it down by a lot, since I started smoking cigarettes, but you get what I mean. If I become a Moderator, I will not flame the ones who do not follow my rules. I will give out infractions if they do it a lot, and correct them if they just made a mistake. You can be assured that I won't destroy the sections I will control, because of my maturity.

I can handle a huge group of players thanks to my Qudaria experience and my rules will be followed. As stated above, I will have a firm grip on the players who post in my sections, checking if they do not go out of line. If they do, I'll give them a tap on their shoulders, nothing more.

You all still might be a bit cautious, and I completely understand that. But you might have noticed that my forum attitude these past days has really changed (except for Azul, he's a plain retard). I really hope you can understand that I do want to maintain the sections seriously, because I think contributing to this server is actually fun.

I think I am also a good choice because my English is near to perfect. I see tons of moderator applications who are made in 2 minutes, with bad grammar and no delicacy. That's why I think you should pick me, because when I get serious, I really want to make everything perfect, so the players have a great experience on our forums. I hope I will not let any of you down if I get this position, and I will be really grateful since that's kind of a 3rd chance, which almost no one gets.

Personal Notes

First of all, I'd like to thank you if you read the whole application. I know it's really long, but I think an application isn't worth it if you spend less than 15 minutes on it. I added every little detail, which is not necessary, but because I did that, you know everything you need to know about me.

I hope they're not scared of my flames, but you've sometimes neglected it, not listening to the staff, I do believe you want this OT to be for the players, not for the money only. Sometimes I think otherwise, but then you always surprise me in some way)

Contact information
[email protected]

Comments:Send me a Private msg if you accept.

My Tibia Experience
My OT Experience
In-game experience
Game master experience
Furthermore, I'll talk about my qualities and skills
A short note on why I want to become a moderator
Which sections do I really really want?
Personal Notes
So, prepare yourself for loads of text. I suggest you get something to drink before you start reading.

Haha, you weren't kidding when you said this! You wrote a book :p

Props man, definitely keeps decent applications at a high.

Name : Dave

Languages : English

Experiences : Started Tibia in 2003, and Otservs in 2004. I began hosting Otservers at the 7.6 protocol stage. I had a few successful servers, not amazing, though something.

Why would I choose you as a GM? : I can advertise on many forums as I am registered to plenty of them and have been for some years. I'm always active on Help channells throughout my time playing an Otserver. I haven't currently played yours though, but it wouldn't take me long to get to know the server. I can work under pressure and aim high to reach goals. If you need me to do something, I'll try my hardest to succeed. I haven't got the best application, though I can help whenever needed.

Good luck to everyone else!

You can close as your donator :p also thank you for the job :)

Btw Gessv didnt get the job so he come online Mystana and advertised ArchezOT. faggot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back