• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Name a repetitive task

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
... a task which you have to deal with. possibly a boring one. (does not have to be about tibia)

budex trying to host copy of fibula74 and renaming to belvedera74 and not removing wands from 7.72 version
0f9.png

for real compiling houses in yurots from the OTBM type to individual XML files!!!! hahaha some sort of thing that could compile it all automatically would be cool xd

budex trying to host copy of fibula74 and renaming to belvedera74 and not removing wands from 7.72 version
0f9.png

for real compiling houses in yurots from the OTBM type to individual XML files!!!! hahaha some sort of thing that could compile it all automatically would be cool xd

Cleaning browser history/cache after some virtual education

Cleaning browser history/cache after some virtual education

I use firefox and there's an option for not saving history at all. By default it becomes private :D wont have to worry about history. If there's a page i wanna save all I have to do is right click and bookmark it. EEEEz

Back