• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Natala.vapus.net data spoofing

menfes

Sociopat
Reaction score
Hello.
I just found out that the owner of natala.vapus.net is dataspoofing. I took some screenshots, hope those are enough, also take a good look on characters last login, skills, date of creation. Maybe not all of these characters are spoofed but at least the most of them are.
Also, I noticed, those characters doesn't move and they do not get kicked because of idle.

Imageshack - zajmowaczka.jpg
Imageshack - trainerstar.jpg
Imageshack - trainerman.jpg
Imageshack - trainergirl.jpg
Imageshack - sosos.jpg
Imageshack - nutzlos.jpg
Imageshack - paladinek.jpg
Imageshack - mylotex.jpg
Imageshack - hurenkind.jpg
Imageshack - forkzter.jpg
Imageshack - fistfighter.jpg
Imageshack - deathstrike.jpg
Imageshack - chaki.jpg

Last edited:
Ofc, but you read what i meant to be the evidence? Their skills = They got them from GOD, CM etc... They are not getting kick after 15 min like normal players do when they don't move. Some of them have the same creation date, last login ;)
And hope that you are fair to everyone, not just to your friends :)

Yes you do, if you try you will notice that, but the idle time is modified, I stood for like 20-25 minutes, then the message came up and after that kick.

They could... that's why im telling you to watch their skills, some got skills ~100/90 in ~ 3 hours, even if they aren't attacking the Trainers. And they aren't moving. I can post a video, as long as Exique doesn't remove his spoofed characters.

Get a life? -.^
( I am the owner of Natala)

"Oh Noes! Training room is fullLLLL halp GOD HALLPPP"!
"IM MUST REPORT HE IS MAKED DATASPOOF BIGA! ALL CAN TRAIN WTF?! WHY ALL TRAIN?!"

Probably cuz they want skills.. No go and get a life~

Edit:
So you think I made those characters to "spoof"?
I do not need more players.

Go try yourself.
As someone mentioned before~
You get kicked after 15- 25 minutes...

Last edited:
So, why doesn't those characters get kick? How the f@@k did they get ~100 skills in ~3 hours ? They aren't even attacking the trainer! OMG, so who should get a life huh?

So, why doesn't those characters get kick? How the f@@k did they get ~100 skills in ~3 hours ? They aren't even attacking the trainer! OMG, so who should get a life huh?

Edit:

There has already been an investigation on this from otservlist. The results were that no one was dataspoofing. So go F'*K Ur*slf

Last edited:
Back