• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nate's [Win32] C/C++ restarter

Vagabond

Reaction score
A new twist on an old thing.

How to run (short: follow the prompts):
- Run the restarter from any location and type in the complete (or relative) location of the otserv you wish to restart.
- If you have a multi-core processor, choose if you want to take advantage of both cores.
- Choose the priority level to run it on.
- Enjoy as your OTServ restarts over, and over, and over.
- To close your server and stop the restarter, just close the console window

Sorry if you find the prompts annoying, I just thought people'd find them useful.

Includes C/C++ source. (should compile as both C and C++ under mingw and older versions of MSVC. Unsure about other compilers.)
http://www.otrevolutiondownloads.net/OT_Revolution_Downloads_Files/restarter.rar

Future Plans:
- Run command line
- Run if you drag the OTServ into the .exe
- Log console window's output (optional)
- Hide the console window and put an icon in the system tray.

what does it do? it restarts the server when crashed? mmm a little bit cinfused but I like the characteristcs :)

Hey man, make a insert ip address in config.lua!!! plz? i know you can make it! auto ip discovery \o/ thank you!

I never really messed with restarters cause I thought it was useless.. but this one pwns...

Nate could you make it like the forgotten servers console thing? like when you click to minimize it, it will be added to the tray(the icon things place)
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back