• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need 7.92 datapack Sauron, Nagzul, Valan Quest

pansuchar

Reaction score
Hi all,
I try to find data pack from OTS which I have played more than once so the files must be circulating somewhere.
The server is for tibia 7.92 with some new sprites and sprites copied from newer versions. RPG climate.
Some popular custom monsters from ots: Mountain balrog, Shadow Balrog, Sauron, Naz'Gul, First General, Second General, Third General, Urak-Hai, Troll.
Some cities: Morgun, Fungus, Mordor
Quest Valan
Vocations: Slayer -> Dragon Slayer, Cleric -> Elemental Cleric, Ranger -> Elven Ranger, Wyzard -> Dark Wyzard.
Anyone know where i can find this datapack?

Hi all,
I try to find data pack from OTS which I have played more than once so the files must be circulating somewhere.
The server is for tibia 7.92 with some new sprites and sprites copied from newer versions. RPG climate.
Some popular custom monsters from ots: Mountain balrog, Shadow Balrog, Sauron, Naz'Gul, First General, Second General, Third General, Urak-Hai, Troll.
Some cities: Morgun, Fungus, Mordor
Quest Valan
Vocations: Slayer -> Dragon Slayer, Cleric -> Elemental Cleric, Ranger -> Elven Ranger, Wyzard -> Dark Wyzard.
Anyone know where i can find this datapack?
Yes, here is the link to GitLab. Just download and test. If you want new sprites, you can download the client from any 7.92 server and, for example, change the ID of outfits, items, etc. But this map is complete and already comes with a reset system and much more. It's updated for 2020. Good luck!

I found another package that is from 2017 and has no party system. It already comes with the Swelia website and the map editor
Post automatically merged:

i think i saw this datapack on a polish forum before they used custom sprites?
This 7.92 map based on The Lord of the Rings was created by Kaya, a Brazilian, and later other Brazilians are also copying this map from the server, including magic and other details. It was not made by Poles. Here in Brazil, it's more popular to play on this 7.92 OT server. xD

Last edited:
Yes, here is the link to GitLab. Just download and test. If you want new sprites, you can download the client from any 7.92 server and, for example, change the ID of outfits, items, etc. But this map is complete and already comes with a reset system and much more. It's updated for 2020. Good luck!

I found another package that is from 2017 and has no party system. It already comes with the Swelia website and the map editor
Post automatically merged:

This 7.92 map based on The Lord of the Rings was created by Kaya, a Brazilian, and later other Brazilians are also copying this map from the server, including magic and other details. It was not made by Poles. Here in Brazil, it's more popular to play on this 7.92 OT server. xD
Thank you so much. This is ecactly what im looking for :) But if you know where i can find version with reset system let me know please :)

johncore / Dragon Souls · GitLab

GitLab.com
gitlab.com
gitlab.com
This version is from 2020 and already has a reset system. If I'm not mistaken, it's the NPC Isolde that resets the players.

About the source code, I don't have a source, nowhere to download it. It is necessary to contact the author and request or purchase, unfortunately.

This version is from 2020 and already has a reset system. If I'm not mistaken, it's the NPC Isolde that resets the players.

About the source code, I don't have a source, nowhere to download it. It is necessary to contact the author and request or purchase, unfortunately.

Hello dear, i'm working to update this datapack, we'll have news about it soon.
with this the sources, everything will be open.

I will also be posting the old Evolutions datapacks for TFS 1.5 7.92 (8.0) Nekiro and posting them in a more updated style similar to Dragon Souls 7.92!

Back