• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need a hoster/dedicated server for hostin RL Map!

affe963

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello im up with my new rl map server 8.57 i need somone that got a really good computer with nice internet that can let me remote dektop trough teamviewer you will get 20% of donates.. Or a Dedicated Server With good Internet ram and everything and you will get 50% of donates

Hey, I could host for you but it depends if you want.

I live in sweden and i'm willing to host 24/7.

Here's my PC & Internet specs http://otland.net/f252/enough-82863/ Please check the comments.
Cyko told me I could handle up to 230 players.
Well I hosted a server and we managed to get about 150 players without any problems at all, I'm pretty sure i could handle another 100 players. :)

I've hosted about 5 servers before. I know how to setup a nice looking website and all that. I'm experienced ;)

I'm not interested of anybody controling my computer with any kind of program such as teamviewer.
You can take all the donation money. If we succeed and get alot of players like 300 every day, I'll upgrade my internet for sure. If i get any income aswell.
If you're interested add my msn: [email protected] or PM me.

Back