• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need a slave?

Rab

Reaction score
Hello.. I'm from Argentina, i'm 18, i study system analistm (idk if you write this way in english..) umm i had my own ot in Argentina section but they stole my pc and everything is gone.. I'm tired to make my own ot again so i'm offering myself as hoster, mapper and webber if needed to anyone that is interesting doing a serious ot with me, i don't care what country flag put it on... Well, somethings from my pc:
Internet: Download= 4.49 Mb/s
Upload= 1.57 Mb/s
I had my own ot with this internet speed and never had neither lag or kicks...
Well, i can host 24/7 but all sundays i must close it 2 hours to cooldown my pc and restart it, check my mail etc. If you are interested, contact me: [email protected]
I speak 4 languages!

somethings from my pc:
Internet: Download= 4.49 Mb/s
Upload= 1.57 Mb/s

Hey,

I dont see any info about your pc i see only ur conecction info o,o

and the info is not much maby tell more about ur pc and you will get manny seriously applys

@up

Umm... I've got GEforce 8800x, 3.2gb ram... Idk what else to say.. It's just ok..

@up
Most (and only) important info about PC for hosting OpenTibiaServer is: CPU, RAM and internet connection.

@up
Most (and only) important info about PC for hosting OpenTibiaServer is: CPU, RAM and internet connection.

Hello,

i think most important for a good hsoting place is the intenret connection. A hosting pc with 1 GB ram cannot host.

Back