• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need dedicated host sponsor ONLY

Gallar

Banned User
Reaction score
As thread name said I'm looking for a guy who can sponsore us a dedicated host server, so we can have a root access, as the payer does of course, but we're looking for someone serious, not just a 14 years old kiddo "WHICH HAS GOT A SUPER UBER COMPUTER FROM SANTA CLAUS" ;-)
(except the cases someone super trusty like Znote want offer his hosts services)

Oks, thats for the entering, what we've to offer?:
7.6 copy of real tibia server:
  • Based on Avesta, most stable distro in the ots world
  • Using SQL instead of XML, so safe and fast.
  • 100% real tibia spawns
  • A lot of quests (of, desert quest, annihilator, dhq, banshee quest, bk quest, necro quest, warlock quest, crus helmet, deep fibula and prolly more)
  • Real NPCs
  • RL-Like monsters and loot

The only thing that we need to call project SEMI complete, is a HOUSE system. We do not have houses yet, that's much work.
About the quests, we have that most important one, sorry if you would say that important quest is eg. quest for scale armor;)
We do not have rookgards, firstly because Avesta don't support it, secondly we've personally use to hate rookgaard while we've been playing real tibia, so then we don't need it.

Of course we know that a sponsor would like to have a way to get his cash back, therefore we are thinking about including a donating system, but hey!
Keep in mind that there will be not any uber item, no exp/skills either.
Just sth like some amount of cash (10cc maybe?), some item (like a boh) etc. I've got no clue about the prices, it's to discuss with a sponsor I believe.

Rates:
Loot: 3x
Skills: no decide yet but something about 50 I believe
Mlvl: 10x
Exp rate: Stage
Stages:
- from lvl 1 to 49 : 50x.
- from lvl 50 to 55 : 45x.
- from lvl 56 to 59 : 40x.
- from lvl 60 to 65 : 35x.
- from lvl 66 to 69 : 30x.
- from lvl 70 to 75 : 25x.
- from lvl 76 to 79 : 20x
- from lvl 80 to 85 : 15x
- from lvl 86 to 89 : 13x
- from lvl 90 to 95 : 11x
- from lvl 96 to 99 : 10x
- from lvl 100 to 119 : 8x
- from lvl 120 to 149 : 7x
- from lvl 150 to 200 : 6x
- from lvl 200 and up : 3x

The server is a serious project, even if rates doesn't say so,
We want to make server for all, no just for no-lifes.
You can play here and level up in a decent time, but without wasting half of your life to get a lvl 100 on the ot, that's not the point.

LOOKING ONLY FOR SERIOUS OFFERS, PLEASE POST YOURS OFFERS HERE AND SEND ME DETAILS ON PM. MAKE BOTH THINGS

Ps. I have a backup host like 2x2.5ghz CPU, 2gb ram and 5mb up/down but still it would be much more safe to getting a dedicated. I'll try to host on my backup machine if so...

If i donate for you example 150 euros for the dedicated hosting what i should get for exchange?

I've bought dedicated server and still got him , if you are interested PM me.

Back