• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Need help in Website install

delebaker

Reaction score
i got Gesior0.3.6 when i install it every thing ok config
My sql Data all work
but when i click on step 6. Load Monsters from OTS

that errors comes

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in file:///C:/Users/Baker/Desktop/server/server/data/monster/Custom/eye%20of%20the%20seven.xml, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in file:///C:/Users/Baker/Desktop/server/server/data/monster/Custom/eye%20of%20the%20seven.xml, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 95

how i can fix it thx

Post that monster file. You don't even need to load monsters if you don't want to.

Also, if it is a website problem why did you label this thread as compiling?

no it's monster file and spells i skiped them but when i entre site i don't see ny thing it's like layout no character's view no how is online ? can't create account etc

Back