• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help rebirth requirement

insebbe123

Reaction score
Hello, im have tried everywhere to find a simple Rebirth Requirement but havn't found any, i need one that can be easy to customize each item,
so instead of level 700k to equip it, u will atleast need 5 rebirth to use that item, and u also need to be level 700k to be able to equip the item/weapon.
im using this rebirth/prestige script but doesn't use gesior,
CreatureEvent - Best Rebirth System Mysql By mlody.1039 With Gesior Script (https://otland.net/threads/best-rebirth-system-mysql-by-mlody-1039-with-gesior-script.186274/)

btw im using cryingdamson 0.3.6
is it possible to fix rebirth required items?

Thank you
Best Regards
s3ican

Ian also looking for help with geting more dmg per rebirth and im struggle to find a say to add protection to armor, i am using absorbmagicprocent attribute in item.xml but i can't find a way to hide them, if i use Showattribute 0, i cant see the armor on them, please help,

Best
Regards
s3ican

Hello, im have tried everywhere to find a simple Rebirth Requirement but havn't found any, i need one that can be easy to customize each item,
so instead of level 700k to equip it, u will atleast need 5 rebirth to use that item, and u also need to be level 700k to be able to equip the item/weapon.
im using this rebirth/prestige script but doesn't use gesior,
CreatureEvent - Best Rebirth System Mysql By mlody.1039 With Gesior Script (https://otland.net/threads/best-rebirth-system-mysql-by-mlody-1039-with-gesior-script.186274/)

btw im using cryingdamson 0.3.6
is it possible to fix rebirth required items?

Thank you
Best Regards
s3ican
try this have something with rebirth system and it works smoothly u can use it , also u need to change the formula of level to break the level limit
regards,
Itachi_

Back