• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help to fix this

Dogrinha

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm having some problems and i don't know how to fix it. Someone please, can help me?
TFS 0.4

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 11.50.17.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 11.50.25.jpeg

You're otserv.cpp file in your sources is expecting there to be a file named "rsa.h" located in the "openssl" folder.

Check and see if it is there. If it is, and the file path is right, then there is a problem with how you linked it.

I have never used tfs 0.4, but your friend is right.

What distro are you using exactly? Is there a reason to use it instead of a newer one?

Anyway, look through your source folder for a folder named "openssl". Open it and see if there is a file inside called "rsa.h".

You dont need to install anything. If the file is missing, you need to find that file and place it in the correct spot, the compiler will do the rest.

Find a download of tfs 0.4, and see if that file is there. If it is, just copy paste it into YOUR sources in the correct folder.

Back