• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need help with donate items!

Dasinop

Reaction score
Im planning on starting a new Ot ´Cipsoft Project 0.3.5. But heres the thing. I want to be able to have donate items such as Firewalking boots. but i dont know how to change the Speed, defense ect.
Can somebody give me a "donate items" script or tell me how to change.
Also need help with otitemeditor-0.3.7 how does it work and how can i change atk, range ect.
Thanks

Yours Dasinop

Im planning on starting a new Ot ´Cipsoft Project 0.3.5. But heres the thing. I want to be able to have donate items such as Firewalking boots. but i dont know how to change the Speed, defense ect.
Can somebody give me a "donate items" script or tell me how to change.
Also need help with otitemeditor-0.3.7 how does it work and how can i change atk, range ect.
Thanks

Yours Dasinop

Hi!

You are chaning the speed/deff/armor in Items XML file, just press ctrl + F and search for Firewalker boots, and you will find them, there you can change your speed of the boots and Deff/armor.

Rep me!? :)

Ye i know, but when i´change the speed on Firewalk boots to 80, its still 40. and how can i make a crystal wand shoot? and the program. exacly what does everything means? otitemeditor-0.3.7, would love answers :) thanks
//dasinop

The speed is cut in half. So if you want the speed to be +20, put 40 in items xml.

To make the wand shoot, just look at weapons.xml, and you will see how you can easily add it.

Back