• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with how and what to do when starting your own OT

Mike Tran

Reaction score
Hi I am wondering what is XML and what is SQL and why everytime I go on the tutorial everyone says SQL is better. Anyways I will get straight to the point. I researched all night yesterday and I havnt gotten much done with what i know sadly... I Have and ot of mine (just started this morning) how do you know if its sql or xml.... by the way im using the TFS server. Ok I am actually confusing myself just read that over... uhm... I mean like can anyone teach me how to set up an OT ?
I dont know how to like add items and etc to my houses and how to connect the maps youve created all this etc..... I hope this isnt confusing ugh..... anyways I know this will take long to learn but im willing to learn it if anyone can show me....
Id greatly appreciated it.

Msn = [email protected] (Add me if you know a thing or two and is able to help =D)

Ok Jocce thanks for telling me the difference. Ive read the tutorials all day yesterday eversince i got another computer. I got everything to work like I logged into my server changed the ip changer to local host but im running around my server there is nothing... like no npcs... and how do you edit themap like add treasure boxes with like starter eq etc.......

Back