• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEED HELP WITH LEVEL CAP

Sirdonald

Reaction score
I got a server but i cant get passed 717k lvl cap and i have edited all sources mabey someone can re-edit my code

Code:
static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t lv)
        {
            lv--;
            float lvf = (float) lv;
            //return lv;
            return (uint64_t) ((((0.5 * lvf * lvf * lvf) - (1.5 * lvf * lvf) + (4.0 * lvf)) / 3.0) / 100.0);
        }

before doing this be aware tibia client has his own limits, last time i remember tibia grow up this level limit was like ten years ago and probably if tfs source limited to this level its because who parsed the client get this info, as have no doc on that just my guess, if you grow up the server limit client could get debugged all time that player click to skills button or ctrl+S.

There are tutorials on how to increase the level cap in the client around on Otland. May I please redirect you to the search function?

@tokenzz last time cipsoft update it i remeber was 400 and then when you open skill box got debug, the problem were exp. cap and cipsoft just added that Exp... instead display all exp, so probably about exp was fixed but about levels? do you know what is its limit?

Back