• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with RME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanix

GHIII
Reaction score
I have the RME
but i cannot use it so good, becouse i dont know where to change and where to get the things i took me some minutes to find the flower option -.-
please some1 who can use it send me some information.
Anyway

Ty

Don't use it, it wasn't supposed to be realeased, so you shouldn't even use it... If it wasn't stolen my SyncMaster and Pedro-B, a lot of unusefull threads like this wouldn't exist...

Use it if you like it. If you dont like it, dont use it.

just ignore that other guy and w8 for other people's help.

Why should he ignore me :S? Please be fair master-m, would you like
a friend of you came and took something you've been working on for
a loong time and that they release it even when it wasn't ready,
and NOT SUPPOSED to be realeased.. think about that before you tell
people to "Ignore me"....

Why should he ignore me :S? Please be fair master-m, would you like
a friend of you came and took something you've been working on for
a loong time and that they release it even when it wasn't ready,
and NOT SUPPOSED to be realeased.. think about that before you tell
people to "Ignore me"....

It happend to me. So I thought about it.

Im sad it happened to you, and that the people guilty for that act where sentenced, and thanks for having thought about it.

Last edited:
Lol, its just good some ppl learning how to use it and it REALLY not done its lot which is missing and it needs more easier and more information.. so why care about the demo version 1 :O ?

That's quite true, but just at the pre-release, he got a lot of e-mails and pm's and calls and a lot of other spam by noobs, which can be quite annoying but well I think a lot of people knows how it works and all, and ofc. as you said lot of thinks aren't fully done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back