• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster NEED HOSTER!(Check this Out!)

Strashni

minera.servegame.com
Reaction score
Need Hoster!

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for someone,who will host my server.Last month i had problem whit my hoster,and now i again got wish for this.

Well,i'm experience at everything,and i don't need experienced hoster,i request to use teamviewer,couse i can set up everything that,fix bugs,etc...

I have Rl Map 8.5 and i update Thais and Carlin,and many things on map.I didn't test this server so much,i saw many things are fixed,and i will looking for bugs.

I looking for someone who know how to use TeamViewer,becouse many guys think they can be hacked or something..i don't want to work whit them.

And some info of me:
Full Name: Strahinja Vukicevic
Years: 17
Experience: 2 years working on ot servers.

If someone is interested,please msg me,or post there,or add me on msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Why do you need to access it? You sound like a noob, you think most people who offer to host are completely noobs? Better yet, probably can do more that you can. (Most people on forum) If you want noobs, (go to Ot*fans)

What if it's home hosted?

How Much you will paythe hoster??

If server grow up,i can pay just after 1-2 weeks,and money from donations going to hoster,and about money,i make dial on msn...

Can u tell me how to avoid being hacked with teamviever?

And why not use remote desktop? Less lagg dude

It's same for me,i just don't wont scammers,who will just take my server and gonne,but i can use and remote desktop

Why do you need to access it? You sound like a noob, you think most people who offer to host are completely noobs? Better yet, probably can do more that you can. (Most people on forum) If you want noobs, (go to Ot*fans)

What if it's home hosted?

If some pro of ot wanna host my server,than it's ok we don't need to use team viewer,if he know how to fix a lot of thinkgs...but for begginers i request team viewer,or remote desktop or putty...

Need Hoster!

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for someone,who will host my server.Last month i had problem whit my hoster,and now i again got wish for this.

Well,i'm experience at everything,and i don't need experienced hoster,i request to use teamviewer,couse i can set up everything that,fix bugs,etc...

I have Rl Map 8.5 and i update Thais and Carlin,and many things on map.I didn't test this server so much,i saw many things are fixed,and i will looking for bugs.

I looking for someone who know how to use TeamViewer,becouse many guys think they can be hacked or something..i don't want to work whit them.

And some info of me:
Full Name: Strahinja Vukicevic
Years: 17
Experience: 2 years working on ot servers.

If someone is interested,please msg me,or post there,or add me on msn: [email protected]
your 15 you dumbass

Need Hoster!

Hello everyone,

If you now go experience with "everything" why have i seen like 3-4 threads by you named "HELP PLX!!!!1"

If it is "minera.servegame.com", then ask [email protected], he can give you a server for "free" (against cut of donations and/or advertisment), he is the hoster of wofb, kiltera, soleria, thunderion and a few other.

ill host your server to prove everybody that your not a hacker anyways if you do hack me cant do much but w.e im experienced on hosting servers hosted couple before so if still need a hoster private msg me :thumbup:

Back