• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need Hoster For BloodzOTS!

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
Hi,

I'm Currently Looking for a Hoster who would host my server 24/7.

About The Server:
-----------------------

Map: Custom Made By a Friend.
Client: 8.1
Custom Monsters!
Custom Quests!
Exp: 25x
skill: 15x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 3x
If ur a hoster who can put a site up, you can earn money by donations!
(we'll decuss this over msn!)
Server is XML Version.
OF COURSE UR A GOD! AHAHHAHA

If you would like to host this server. Post on this thread OR Add my msn!
[email protected]

Thanks!!!!

Change it to SQL version... XML should not be used for even semi-serious purposes.

Yeah But, SQL i dont not how to script ETC.... We can change if u wanna host lol, :)

Thanks for Tip

I might be able to host this server,
But, If you do not have a lot of people playing then im done.

I wont host a server with like 10 people on it...

If you will let me turn your server into a sql.. i'd be willing to host it for a mounth as a test.. if more then 3 people login i will keep hosting it.. if not i will leave it up to you want to do..

Note:
100 mbps connection..
3gb ram
400 gb hard drive...
4.0 ghz motherboard/proccessor
Had 4 servers (sql) running at once with 80 people+ each and no lag..(but everyone quite because one of my gm's was pissy....)
And you will have full access... via remote login

With 2 test/fun servers running for friends..

(www.speedtest.net)

Last edited:
yea.. but did you have 2 ot servers, msn, 3 web browsers and 2 map editors open while testin?

Along with alot of other stuff.. (one server had 15 ppl... and the other had 60, but there all friends... im looking for a rpg or a high exp style server..)

I want a Rpg, PvP-E and a high exp server

Yeah But, SQL i dont not how to script ETC.... We can change if u wanna host lol, :)

Thanks for Tip

The scripting is exactly the same. The only difference is that it's easier to manage, and you can change things online. So you won't have to go home to fix an issue with position etc. When you're at a friend's place or whatever. There are no downsides with SQL compared to XML. Try it, you won't be disappointed...

Back