• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need Hoster For my New Realmap 8.5 Server

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
~*~I need a Hoster for my Real Map Server 8.5 but he should have Dedicated server and i will get the user to make all and control the server~*~

~*~We will make a Homepage whit Vip Shop and you will get the money!~*~

~*~Server Have Oken, Gengia and Pyre Citys~*~

~*~The Server have got a lot of Quests:~*~

~*~Banshee Quest~*~
~*~Poi~*~
~*~Inq~*~
~*~Anni~*~
~*~Dhq~*~
~*~Demon Oak~*~
~*~Thais Quest~*~
~*~Aporsha Quest~*~

~*~More new Spawns For The Highest lvls to don't get lazy~*~

~*~Jail and Unjail System Working on that server~*~
~*~Vip System Working~*~

~*~New Scripts((!aol-!bless-!promote-/afk-!offer-/bg-!outfit))~*~

~*~We have a Scripter and a Mapper but we need a Hoster~*~

~*~What do you have to do is to Host 24/7~*~

~*~You Will get all the money and me will get the egyptian donate only from the Vip Shop~*~

~*~~*~~*~~*~~Anyone interested in~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

~*~Msg me in:~*~
~*~Msn [email protected]~*~
~*~Msn [email protected]~*~
~*~Or PM me here Kuyt~*~​

Last edited:
lmao, dont you ever get bored out of this?
you made over 150 threads.. and you see, no one wants to host your OT, as it has nothing special, just downloaded server.

Edit:
I see you dont need money, and all the money will go to the hoster, then why on earth do you want a hoster?
just apply for a gamemaster for god sake.

lmao, dont you ever get bored out of this?
you made over 150 threads.. and you see, no one wants to host your OT, as it has nothing special, just downloaded server.

Edit:
I see you dont need money, and all the money will go to the hoster, then why on earth do you want a hoster?
just apply for a gamemaster for god sake.

Yep theres nothing special about it just the same old rl Tibia Map and no new cities?¿
and you cant bump within 24hrs

i have dedic from ovh.de (HG
2010-10G BestOF) you give me you engine and i im ignore you //removed unecessary insult

Last edited by a moderator:
why all that i dont make Bump more see the first bump was in 17 march and the other one was 19 march then i wait 48h not 24h why u speaking More about that Fucking Rules SHit users

i have dedic from ovh.de (HG
2010-10G BestOF) you give me you engine and i im ignore you and tell you fuck you ok ?

//Removed unecessary insult

Did u see me Stupid to give anyone my server without being Sure and Get the User on the dedicated First Lol Sooooooooooooooo Stupid Man:p

Yep theres nothing special about it just the same old rl Tibia Map and no new cities?¿
and you cant bump within 24hrs

what New Cities u speaking about i done some new things and new Quests on the server and get it better if there's new Cities then Tell me and i will put it's np but i see that rlmap have that Cities Only Who i spoke about in the post

in the End Stop Fucking Me with that posts and if u wanna Host then Speak to me DOnt wanna Host then Go Away From that Post

Last edited by a moderator:
why all that i dont make Bump more see the first bump was in 17 march and the other one was 19 march then i wait 48h not 24h why u speaking More about that Fucking Rules SHit users

Oh really? I must undelete all 6 bump posts you posted the same day then.

Thread cleaned, if you want to chat with another user use PM or visitor messages. Also use the
edit.gif
button instead of posting multiple posts in a row.

Back