• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Need Ideas] Balance Druid and sorc

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
hi,

Now i have your attention i would like if u post suggestions how to balance Druids to be usefull as sorcs in an Rpg 8.0 Servers..

What we have done:
-Druids can use exori vis/mort/exevo hur/ basic spells like sorcerers.
-Druids able to make uh runes with max 3 Charges
Normale account: uh 1x (400 Mana) (adura vita)
Premmy: uh 2x (750 Mana) (adura vita gran)
Premmy+Promoted: uh 3x (1100 Mana) (adura vita max)
Mana/spells usage could change!

this is what we can do:
-Make special spells for druids and things like that

How do we want to balance it:
-Druids are very usefull
-Druids not missable in the server

Please do not ignore this thread any ideas are welcome!
Think about it like "Yey a free post, Yey i helped a server"

The shortest way is to put rune prices quite high so druids would be took to hunts much more often.
Or you can make their healing spells power better.

On World Of Titan, we got 1 mana up but we got 1 in mana speed :p
So i will go fast :p

I would suggest you to make so that only druids are able to use paralyze runes if you haven't already made it. That will make them special in a way.

On World Of Titan, we got 1 mana up but we got 1 in mana speed :p
So i will go fast :p
I dident ask that :p, Anywais could u please tell your scripter to stop asking me to join World of titan? since i already have an project

I would suggest you to make so that only druids are able to use paralyze runes if you haven't already made it. That will make them special in a way.

Hmm we need to think about it.. thanks for the respond!

-Druids able to make uh runes with max 3 Charges
Normale account: uh 1x (400 Mana) (adura vita)
Premmy: uh 2x (750 Mana) (adura vita gran)
Premmy+Promoted: uh 3x (1100 Mana) (adura vita max)
I like this idea, but I don't think druid's should get any more attack spells since they are only supposed to be helpful, not just a little bit different type of sorcerer.
P.S. Make sure druids' exura sio heals like it should and not just completely suck.

Exevo Gran Mas Pox should hit the same or abit less (cuz of the poison after it)

Or/and
They should use Exevo Pox Hur, (Exevo Mort Hur in poison, or just Exevo Mort Hur poison almost can't hit any creature).

Exevo Gran Mas Pox should hit the same or abit less (cuz of the poison after it)

Or/and
They should use Exevo Pox Hur, (Exevo Mort Hur in poison, or just Exevo Mort Hur poison almost can't hit any creature).

True thanx for your posting! i will take a look at it

Druids were never ment to be fighters in the basic's of tibia, if you wish to make them offensive, i suggest scrapping what tibia gave them and start over, with a new vocation+vocation name+spells etc.

Maybe give druids a rune that heals in a 9square liek this.
H H H
H R H
H H H

H - where it heals
R - where the rune is placed .

This will make druids took on quests and hunts more .. but i think maybe it will have to heal less then UH or nobody will ever die :p

Maybe this will not work because it is RPG ..

Aazza,

Back