• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Need NPC/Action Scripter

Reaction score
First let me start off by saying, if your not completely serious and don't want to stick it out until the project is done, please don't apply.

You will be working with me and one other mapper, the server will most likely have an exp rate of 5x. We would like to have the server ready to be played in 2 months, when it is finished I will purchase a dedicated host to host the server on.

You will be expected to be creative, being able to make each npc unique to its surrounding and overall purpose, we don't want npc's that are simply
player>hi
npc>I buy equipment
player>sell xxxx
npc>here you go

Each npc will need to have its own story you could say, and most should have some errands for players, therefore you have to be very creative! By the time of release ideally we would like 100 npc's. They play a huge part in making the ot interesting to players.

Moving on to action scripts, you won't be required to make anything ridiculous but you should be good at what your doing. Scripts like:
standing on x tile and flipping x switch teleports you to x only if you have x item.

or you can't pass point x if x monster isn't dead

Scripts like this should not be difficult for you to make.

If your interested in applying please send me a PM with the following information:
Name:
Fluent Languages:
Why you want to join:

Sincerely,
Darkheart

Back