• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need one of those :D

Epic

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Epic.

Since i've been having problems with my ports and so, i'd be glad for some of you could host my OT.
It's a X-RoXoR map ( not RoXor1337, not that one xD ).

It's barely edited by me, and some scripts are edited too and so.

For it, i'll just need to have website Acc Maker with donation system working ( the host will get the donations, i just want to enjoy playing ).
Host will get God level ( ofc lol ). But the only thing, is that I can acces Db anytime i want.
Ot must be on 8.40 Tibia client version.

Im not asking anymore.
In resume: Hosting getting all the donations for the host, 24/7, Acc maker, And db access. Client 8.40

Thanks in hand. Contact me via PM asking msn or so!

Epic :D

Drogen: "i am good developer of pages, i am you are map not have are edited" hmmm i am noov plx free itanz1!1!!!1 ?? -.-

Stfu, go learn english properly, come back, talk to me, and then maybe you'll see something. Away from that, idc anymore about you little trashy english "boy".

Still searching for host. Bump

RoXor is getting old. People don't modify it enough to make it special then the others.

Back